Chapter 7 The Third Girl

As most of the time nothing to say other than enjoy this chapterand remember those
(N)= Name
(HC)=Hair color/colour (depends where you are from)
(EC)=Eye color/Colour
(FC)=fave color/colour
(SFC)=second fave color/colour
(WT)=wepon type
(PK)=pet kind
(PN)=pet's name
More will be added

WAIT WITH THE MUSIC!!
Your POV
I followed Sisi back to the gates which were now a battle field... Zane transformed into something like a Jury of Nine, only stronger magicks...
'This is bad...Sisi? What do we do?'
'We need to find the third one now! You go, I'll take care of Zane...'
'Be careful'
'Always am!' She shouted back at me while running at Zane with her ruby sword in hand... I didn't see much of that fight. I ran to Aphmau who was trying to protect her villagers in the plaza, she is the lord of this village so maybe she has some info that can be any use for me.
'Aphmau! Is there anyone in the village that has healing magicks? There is no time to explain we just need a girl with that kind of power!'
'Unfortunately, I don't think so. The only magicks users here are Zoey ,who uses barrier magicks and Kawaii~Chan who can bring things to life only objects though... also we have Lucinda but she's a witch.'
'Thanks anyway! I need to go now Sisi will soon need my help!' I ran back to my friend, kind of Sisiter if you ask me, I mean we are connected by our powed. As soon I got there I began helping, when I got near Sisi I shouted over to her that there's no luck... Garroth, Laurence and Dante were fighting a few guards off but they were doing fine with that so I decided to help Sisi...
After a few minutes all of Zane's Guards were dead but he wasn't giving up, suddenly he threw my friend across to a big oak tree...
Play da music now
'SISI!'
She looked up at me and feat came up in her eyes
'(N) WATCH OUT!' Sisi, and the three guards of Phoenix Drop shouted... when I turned around, I had a sword through me... it was painful but I kept the scream in... before I fell down I saw Zane leave and my friends come rushing to my side...
'(N) you know you shouldn't turn your back to your enemy!' Sisi had tears in her eyes... she took of her gloves, No! She...
'Sisi, you know what might happen if we heal each other...' I said weakly, she faintly smiled
'Of course I do... I won't alow my best friend to die because of me and my stupid brother... guys, stand back...'
'Sisi, what can happen if you try to heal her?' Garroth was clearly worried but did as he was told. So did the other two...
'There's no time to explain... but if something goes wrong... know that I love you Garroth(sisterly love!)' I was fighting to keep my eyes open, Sisi was on her knees and now she was extending her hands towards my wound... a bright light shone and the pain was gone... I heard a loud thump next to me and I immediately knew what happened... I was saved but my best friend gave up her life for me...
'SISI!' Garroth was soon next her and noticed that She wasn't moving at all... I felt guilty so I decided to leave but I was too weak and as soon as I stood up I fell on my knees again... Laurence and Dante came up to me and Garroth, Laurence had his hand on Garroth's shoulder and Dante sat besides me...
'What did she do?' Garroth cried out... it will be painful to tell him knowing that just about an hour ago we were all happily sparring each other... and that Sisi was his long lost sister...
'I told her that it was too risky... she should have let me die. It's my fault, I'm sorry Garroth' I began to cry, nothing was more dear to me than my family and friends and seeing one of them sacrificing her own life for me to live was just... unbarable... now even if I do find the third girl we will never achieve our full power because of what I have done to Sisi...
'Don't blame yourself... she chose to do this for you.' Laurence tried to calm me down... I knew it was my fault that she needed to make that choice in the first place.
'Still, I shouldn't have lost focus during a battle... nothing would have happened if I wasn't so stupid to turn my back to the enemy! Sisi would have been alive if for once I did what I should have done!' More tears came from my eyes, Aphmau soon came to the gates and when she saw us huddled together over Sisi she ran towards us...
'What happened?!'
'She was thrown away with massive force, I looked over to see if she's alright losing focus and turning my back to Zane... when I knew she was fine I...I had a sword through my chest... Sisi gave up her life to save me...' I cried out, it was still very painful... Aph sat dow on the other side of me and putted her hand on my shoulder, then a strong wave went through me...
'(N)? What's wrong?' She asked me as I straighten up because of the power flowing through me.
'Aphmau, you never said you have magicks...' they all stated at me... Laurence and Garroth knew my and Sisi's power but they still didn't understand... Aphmau was the Third one...

Waaaaaaah! Why did I do it so sad!*cries her eyes out* Well looks like I gave up my life for you... maybe I'm not so cold hearted after all. Sooo, hope you enjoyed this drama filled chapter and cya on Monday! Bye! *goes back to the corner to cry...*

^^Sisi the Flaming Blade^^