Chapter 15 Rescue mission

(N)= Name
(HC)=Hair color/colour (depends where you are from)
(EC)=Eye color/Colour
(FC)=fave color/colour
(SFC)=second fave color/colour
(WT)=wepon type
(PK)=pet kind
(PN)=pet's name
(GN)=goddess name/name in Irene form
(G)=gem kind
More might be added

Your POV
After I went back to my house I began preparing to leave, my only problem was that I had no way of transport so I decided to get to Metali before I set out any further to get a boat or something because I couldn't tell anyone here...
They just wouldn't understand, I was different before and the only people that could cheer me up were Katelyn, Jeffoery and Sisi... I already lost one and I'm not intending to lose another, even if I do have new friends now and I am a lot more cheerful than I was. (PN) was staring at me preparing, I had to leave her/him and hope that Aphmau will take care after she notices that I'm gone...
'I'm sorry but you can't go little one, you might get hurt if you do.' Eues wide open and my (PK) was staring into my eyes with such cute expression that it was difficult for me to leave, but I have to.
The gate and the port weren't an option as they would soon realise so I have to swim for a little bit from the woods in Phoenix Drop... My (HC) hair will be soaked which will annoy me but who ares about this kind of thing in my situation? I managed to get to Metali before morning and rented a boat, I had a map of the Ru'an region with me and although I might look like I don't know a single thing about travelling (or defence without my armour on) I was perfect at it. Like this I just looked like a merchant girl traveling somewhere but as soon as I hit the shore I will have to out some protection on, it doesn't matter weather I have my armour on or not, all of the O'Khasian guards will know my name for many reasons...

Dante's POV
'She might be going where!?' No, I couldn't belive a word that Laurence said... anyway, he probably got it from the Jury girl that came yesterday!
'You heard it right, she might be heading for O'Khasis... what do we do Lady Aphmau?' We were all in tne guard tower, including Aphmau and Fire fist, discussing our plans about (N) where abouts.
'She has too much of a head start... this isn't good! If something happens to her, ehh! We were told to stick together but she had to run off didn't she!'
'I think she is more than capable of herself than you think. First of all, she is one of the most powerful Jury of Nine and second she has her magicks power right?' That blue haired girl was seriously getting on my nerves...
'Aren't you worried!? She might be in danger while were just standing around!' Anger was boiling up inside me...
'Of course I am however I know deam well that she can take care of herself! She changed a lot here but there is one thing that will never change, her friends come before anything else for her and we can't change that!'
'Why is she this way anyway... to be honest she didn't Talk much of her previous life...' Laurence just had to ask...
'She always kept to herself but she did mention that her friends are like a family, or at least the closest thing to it. You see, she never had any siblings and her parents passed away when she was young' so that's why... her (EC) eyes never showed sadness that we could see but she must have been hiding a lot of emotions inside.
'Oh. Anyway, what are we doing?' Laurence was sure an impatient little brat... I just noticed that Garroth kept quiet all day, that's... strange for him to do
'Ehhh, I can't leave the village neither can Lady Katelyn so I'll leave it up to you, just don't all go, we still need protection for the village' we all nodded in agreement and looked back at Aphmaua second later to see a gem floating in fron of her... what the--?
'What is that!?' Garroth spoke for the first time in a long time
'My gem. But what is it doing her~e' with that she colapsed... Gem? Wait, like her power gem!? That means..(N)!

OoOoOoOoOhH! Spokey ending! What happened? Did it affect you? How far from your destination are you? well for that you have to wait! Muahahahah! I'm being mean I know, sowy... anyway, hope you enjoyed and cya all next time! Bye!

^🔥Sisi🔥^