Chapter 2 Our past

Things you need to know! And yeah you are a Jury of Nine along with me if you forgot

(N)= Name
(HC)=Hair color/colour (depends where you are from)
(EC)=Eye color/Colour
(FC)=fave color/colour
(SFC)=second fave color/colour
(WT)=wepon type
More will be added

Your POV
We were waiting at the gates of Phoenix Drop, the village we were lead to by three guards from here. Since neither of us knew what would happen next me and Sisi decoded to talk about it.

'I mean it depends...' My friend's tone was way less formal than just a few minutes when the trio was here. It always changed when we were alone for some reason.

'Weather their lord will accept us or not? Heh, let's be more positive since we didn't do anything to their guards while we had multiple chances. If they alow us to stay, let's be usefull and become guards for them!' I finished her off with my cheerful tone and a Bright smile spreading accros my face, once people see it, they can tell why I am called The Bright Sun

'Heh, good Idea. I think it's the first one since we joined the Jury.' she laughed but soon her face returned to it's original formal shape 'But if something happens and won't be allowed to stay... I think we should just ask for some resources, get rid of our armour and travel around villages to see if some need guards... Maybe we will find a place to live in.' Sisi's eyes trailed to our feet making her dark brown hair cover her eyes.

'Cheer up Sisi, it'll be fine!' My words made her head come back up as if she actually listened to me for once.

'I guess I should have more faith...'just then the three cu--- guards... Ok now why did I thought of those guys as' cute'! Bad (N) no! Well, the three guards, along with a black haired and Hazel eyed girl, that must've been the Lord of Phoenix Drop, were making their way towards us...

'(N)? You are blushing you know? Whatever you're thinking, stop. ' ohh no! Nononono! I was so glad that she mentioned it so I managed to hide the blush from the others

'Hi, I'm Aphmau, It's nice to meet you! My guards explained to me the situation and you are both welcome to stay  here in Phoenix Drop if you'd lile!' The Lady named Aphmau greeted us,  I looked over at my friend and both of us had sparks in our eyes,  we never knew that people could be so kind to those like us...

'It is an honour to meet you Lady Aphmau. I'm (N) The Bright Sun and this is my friend Sisi The Flaming Blade' I said with a smile on my face but I introduced my friend unlike her...

'You can call me Aphmau, I don't like being adressed so formally' she giggled and streched her hand out towards to me to shake which I accepted.

'I can understand that, Aphmau, if it isn't a problem may we become your guards? We don't realy have a place to go and we like being productive...' My companion asked as she was greeting our new lord.

'Of course you can! Having you two on our side will help us a lot!' I'm so glad that we were treated as any other guard, I looked over at Sisi and saw something in the corner of her eyes... Was she crying?

'T-Thank you so much, you don't know how much people's trust means to us...' I noticed her blink back the tears as she said so. It seemed that only I noticed...

'Sisi? You ok? You wer never like this before...' Something was off about her as if something was holding her back..

'I'm fine... just bad memories... I need some time alone!' And then she ran off into the Southern forest inside the gates... at least I know she is safe

'So what exactly is up with your friend?' Laurence asked... I don't want to tell too much, It's her life. I don't know much about it either other thab she went throug a lot.

'It's not really any of our buissnes, I only know that she had a rough life since she was little... Guess something trigger her memories but even I can't tell what' My (E/C) eyes were staring at the spot where I saw her disappear into the trees.

'Well anyway, welcome to Phoenix Drop! We have only one spare house though, will you and your comrade be okay to live in one house?' Aphmau tiltes her head a bit uncertain of oir answer

'Yeah, I think she'll be fine with that... I mean we were roommates back in O'Khasis.' I smiled back at the time she invited me to live with her... Sisi was a Jury for two years and I was for One but we were still considered newbies for some reason..

'Great! I'll show you to the house then you can go explore the village if you want.' The lady spoke again and motioned for me to follow her.

'Thanks' was all I, replied. I wonder where did Sisi go? I will have to find her later and show her to our new home... I followed Aphmau into a small house... one problem, only one bedroom. Great, untill we expand Sisi is sleeping on the couch! Her problem she ran off! (Yep! I just made myself sleep on the couch... it is all for you!)

*time skip*

'I think I'll go look for Sisi and tell her where to go at night, See you later guys!' I smiled and waved, then I realised that Laurence isn't there... maybe he is looking for my friend? If yes, then when I find her, he probably won't be far off... wait...am i concerned for Laurence? What the heck is wrong with me!

'Hey (N)!' I turned around and saw Laurence... heh speak of the devil... or more rather thought of him...

'I just thought that you might need help, in finding Sisi, I can help you, The Bright Sun...that really suits you, you are as bright and beautiful as the sun' I blushed, nobody ever complemented me that way...

'T-Thanks, I-I guess?' I stuttered a bit trying to hide my blush as much as possible behind my (h/c) hair only to earn a chuckle from Laurence.

'Yes, it was a complement, now lets go find your buddy.' I looked up at him and followed as he probably can navigate better around this place than I can.

Sooo, you and Laurence... hmmmm... possible ship... wait did I seriously did that! No I won't delete it, deal with it! I don't care! I ran off because I have a back story, and even you don't know it yet... find out in the next chapter! Aaanywayyy, hope you enjoyed this chapter and cya in da next one! Bye!

^^Sisi the Flaming Blade out^^