Chapter 8 Goodbye my friend

Note! This will get super emotional towards the end!
(N)= Name
(HC)=Hair color/colour (depends where you are from)
(EC)=Eye color/Colour
(FC)=fave color/colour
(SFC)=second fave color/colour
(WT)=wepon type
(PK)=pet kind
(PN)=pet's name
More will be added

Your POV
I explained to them mine and Sisi's destiny before getting towards the hard part... telling Aph she's one of us...
'We were ment to tell you who we were today... we knew that the third keeper is in Phoenix Drop... we didn't know who exactly it was.... when I came up to you a bit before asking you about someone with our kind of magicks I was looking for her to preventing this from happening...Aphmau, you are the third keeper!' I saw many emotions flush her eyes... fear, anger,sadness... I don't blame her, she probably feels like all the things that just happened here were because of her unknown power... but it's not her fault for not knowing about her magicks.
'H-how do you know? I never used any magick at all!' She was becoming angrier... if she won't calm down then...
'Aphmau, you have to stay calm, I know this is a lot to take in but if you lose control now, no one will be safe. Do you understand?' I said looking her straight in her eyes... they didn't show anything.
'Fine, but how did you know?'
'I...I felt a strong power wave through me once you had your hand on my shoulder... I'll help you train to control your power. We will have to protect one another as single handedly we aren't much use. Together we are stronger, however now... we cannot achieve our full power.'
'I understand... I bet you need some rest for now. If it's Okay with you, could we start training tomorrow?'
'I'm fine with that, bring Zoey with you if you can, a barrier magicks user will be useful in that kind of training.' I smiled at her and walked off towards my house. Soon, I heard footsteps behind me so I stopped and turned around, it was Laurence...
'I thought that since you are pretty weak I'll escort you to your house... if you don't mind of course!' He was a bit distraught... why? He was always so... um, forward.
'I...I don't mind company. I like to be around people, being alone isn't really my thing so I would never deny, unless I hated you.' I laughed a bit he smiled back at me, he looked cu---- WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU THINKING (N)!!! YOUR BEST FRIEND JUST SAVED YOU AND YOU HAVE THE MIND TO THINK THAT LAURENCE LOOKS CUTE?!
As soon as I thought that my smiled faded... I also began blushing like mad...
'Hey, are you alright?'
'Yeah... I just need to rest...'
We walked in an akward silence until we got to my house...
'So, guess I see you around (N)' I had a thought in my mind... do I really want him to leave and leave myself alone in this state? On the other hand he might take this as a wrong sign and-- well... he might understand...
'H-hey Laurence? If you don't mind... would you stay with me for a while? I don't think I can trust myself for now..'
He blushed slightly... but a spark appeared in his eyes...
'Sure... I once lost a friend and I know how you feel now... like everything is your fault...'

I motioned for him to come in... we spent the afternoon together and somehow I fell asleep on his shoulder...I woke up the next morning in the same position that I fell asleep in... wait... I WAS SLEEPING ON LAURENCE'S SHOULDER ALL NIGHT?! I slowly got up trying not to wake him but it was no use... he was pretending...
'Hey (N) how are you doing today?' Today wasn't going to be easy... it's Sisi's furenal... I don't think I will be able to go but I have to be there for Garroth and Aphmau...it was going to be this evening so before that I had to train Aph for a bit.
'I've been better... I need to get ready, I'm helping Aph to learn to control her power today after all...'
'Right, I let you be. See you later (N)' he came up to me and grabbed me in a hug... I blushed immediately and when he saw that he smirked and then walked out.

*after the training*
'You're doing great for a beginner!' Zoey, who had time to come and help me, said...
'Not as good as you two!' She laughed
'Don't worry Aph, you'll soon catch up. You are actually doing better than what I was when I began my training!'
'Heh no way (N) anyway, you were a kid weren't ya?!' We laughed for a bit before heading back for Phoenix Drop... it was almost time to say my final goodbye to my best friend...
'(N) how are you holding up?' Aphmau noticed my mood fall down once again... no hiding from her.
'Heh... I'm alright... just sad that I lost someone that close...'she putted her arm round me.
'We'll be fine... wait! Didn't you say that Sisi was her Father's life source or something?'
'Yes...this means that... no... O'Khasis... Zane! NO!'
'hey calm down! I know it's bad! We have to tell Garroth!'
'We do but... don't you think this will be a bit too much? He just lost his sister...'
'He deserves to know... let's go to him now'

Hey! So I have bad news... I might not be able to upload anything from 14 of January because we will get cutted of Internet! NOOO! my life is ruined! Anyway, I am so sorry if it does get to that but I am still unsure Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter and cya in da next one! Bye!

^^Sisi the Flaming Blade and Fifi^^