Chapter 9 A Monster with a Heart

Well as always...
(N)= Name
(HC)=Hair color/colour (depends where you are from)
(EC)=Eye color/Colour
(FC)=fave color/colour
(SFC)=second fave color/colour
(WT)=wepon type
(PK)=pet kind
(PN)=pet's name
More will be added

Your POV
Me and Aph rushed towards the guard station, Garroth was pretty much unable to do his job today so he had a day off... I get him.
'Garroth?' Aphmau knocked onto his door and we soon found out that it was locked...
'Garroth, we need to talk to you! It's important!' I said... maybe if he hears me worried he'll come out, I thought right... soon the door opened and I saw him in terrible shape... poor guy.
'What is it?' He asked in a sulky voice. Just like me he wished he could just dissappear.
'It's about O'Khasis... remember how... she told us that... she's your father's life source?' I said shakily
'You mean... Zane has two options come for me or take the position himself. But it is more likely for him to come here as my mother knows I'm alive...'
'Fine, we will need to up our guard at the gates.' Aphmau told us... I know one thing for sure,Garroth won't be able to see his brother for quite a while so I decided to take at least that off him.
'I'll guard there tonight, I need to get my mind off some things.' Garroth looked up at me in shock,
'Are you sure (N) ? I mean, you would have to miss out the... furenal...'
'Yes... I don't think I would be able to attend anyway. I'll go and get ready, soon I will be patrolling the gate' I said as I was walking out, Aph stayed there for a bit longer but not long after I left she was out, probably she wanted to leave Garroth alone... understandable.

*later that night*
I was still patroling the gates, the funeral was about to finish when I heard horse hooves in the distance. I redied my (WT) for battle with whoever was coming, I assumed it was Zane... and I was right.
'What do you want!?' I said with anger in my voice... I could not bear the fact that he is the reason that Sisi is no longer here...
'My father died due to unknown reason and O'Khasis needs a new leader and since Sisi is the oldest I came for her'
My eyes began to tear up... he didn't know what she did for me...
'She's no longer here...' I lowered my head but I held it high enough for me to see him doing any wrong moves...
'She left you? I couldn't split you two apart and now she just left you here?!' Haha! I knew that she would never befriend someone at your level!' Anger filled my eyes... So I just screamed in his face.
'NO! She didn't leave because of me! She is no longer in this world! She died because of you!' Tears were falling down my cheeks, Zane's expression changed... in his eyes there was... sadness? What?
'N-no... how? How could she died because of me? Maybe I didn't know that she was my sister before but I could never... not her.' That shocked me... I looked in the direction where was her funeral... people were going back home now, I saw that all the guards and Aphmau stayed...
'You almost killed me... she gave her life for mine... We can then heal each other because... I am one of the three Irene keepers... and she was one as well'
'I... this is all my fault!' He must have noticed the people coming from one direction and ran towards the spot that was chosen. I couldn't stop him, I saw that Aph and all of the guards were already a good deal away and when they saw Zane and me running after him they ran after him as well...
'N-no... sis, why... I...I just remembered you from our childhood and now... you're gone...because of...me' he kneeled in front of her grave and began... crying? He was actually tearing up... even though he's a monster he had a heart... then suddenly I heard a familiar yet totally different voice speak...
'I wish I could just tell you all...'

Oh my Irene... This is sooo sad! Nuuu! Why do I make soch drama filled books? I don't know! Maybe because you're a drama queen!hey! You ruined the mood! Anyway guys, hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you in da next one! Bye!

^^the falming blade and Fifi^^ ( not bothered to write my name)