Chapter 1 Welcome to Phoenix Drop

So Thease are the things you need to know before reading:
You are a new member of The Jury of Nine along with your newly made friend Sisi the flaming Blade (that's me!). We are send to a mission but we rebel and run away to hide from Zane... the rest will be in the story.

(N)= Name
(HC)=Hair color/colour (depends where you are from)
(EC)=Eye color/Colour
(FC)=fave color/colour
(SFC)=second fave color/colour
(WT)=wepon type
More will be added

Your POV
'Come on (N)! They will catch us if we won't run faster!' I heard my friend scream at me, my breathing uneven and my heart pumping. Me and Sisi were being chased by Zane and his guards, although, as members of The Jury of Nine we should obay his orders we rebeled against him... we will not be another two of his puppets, I never agreed to a life with no trust from citizens of Ro'uan! Us two were the strongest out of the nine, I, (N) the bright sun. Both beautiful and powerful, this mix isn't seen often, especialy with wepons like (w/t). And my friend Sisi the flaming blade, she can slash through anything with the ruby sword she wields. We didn't need to have the power of The Jury to be powerful.

'Oh great! A cliff, we couldn't end up in a better place now, could we?' I was fustrated and I wasn't afraid to show it. Not if our life's depended on this one unluckily placed cliff. My companion looked over the edge quickly scanning it before turning to me.

'I might have an idea so just follow my lead!' Then I saw my friend becomig the craziest woman alive... she jumped off... well she looked like she knew what she was doing so I copied her with many questions runnig trough my head, one being me questioning our chance of survival. As I was dangerously approaching the ground with way too much speed, my hand was cought. However that didn't stop me from screaming as if I was about to die, even when Sisi pulled me up while throwing some kind of potion on the ground below... This girl is sure reckless.

'This will get him off our backs, it's an illusion potion that will make it look like we are, umm, dead... but we need to find a village and get rid of our Jury armour if we ever want to truly escape from that hell...and know we can never return, ever' I saw the seriousness in her eyes...

'I-I get it, it's not like I have someone to return to anyway... And speaking of villages! I saw one while falling down here. I still don't know why I trust you so much... ' I mumbled the last part but she seemed to understand as her black orbs rolled.

'Glad to hear that, we'll head out in a bit. I don't think it's a wise idea to risk being seen by anyone working for him and we need some rest, we were running for quite a while'

'True Sisi. We got out once, there is no way we could ever repeat that again. '

*15 minutes later*

By now our strength has fully recovered and there was no sign of O'Khasis anywhere in sight, we were all set to go and Sisi was making a way down this damn cliff for us.

'Ready to go?' Her voice echoed through the cave as the final knot was in place and everything was secure so we don't actually fall to our end.

'Yeah, I had enough of this thing.' I said pointing towards my perfectly fitted armour that created bearly any noise.

'Heh, I get what you mean! I wore the armour for a bit longer than you have but even if it is comftable, I don't really like it. Anyway, we should get going before anyone decides to look around just to be sure.' So we went down... the illusion potion still had its effects so it was pretty wierd to see myself broken all over on the grass. Sisi let me get down first as it was safer, of course she pust others in front of herself rather than actually take care for herself once. When she got down from the dark cave we just left, three guards stood in our way with their swords ready to attack... that triggered a warning in us so we pulled our wepons out as well. Soon, what seemed to be their leader, I assume it's the head guard of that village, spoke up with a warnig tone.

'Whatever you are up to, we won't let you do it. I don't care you are from the Jury or how strong you are. You made a mistake stepping on these lands in the armour of those working for Him.' I could tell Zane was here before and made some enemies... Just make our lives harder won't you!

'I don't know who you are and I don't excacly care if you want to fight but you should watch your surroundings before judging people by what they wear' Sisi sighed pointing towards the fading illusion which seemed to somewhat convince them but something seemed like she was hiding something behind a few of those words

'Ohh, so I'm guessing you ran away? Mind telling us who you are?' One with light brown or dirty blond? I can't tell because of the sun... Asked. What creeped me out though was that they all had blue eyes.

'Indeed we did. I'm Sisi The Flaming Blade.' Of course she won't introduce me! Just be that cold hearted lady with a fiery wepon! Go aheah, I do not mind at all being ignored by you.

'And I'm (N) The Bright Sun, what are your names if you don't mind me asking? ' unlike my comrade I have some manners that I can use.

'I'm Dante, this is Laurence and that's Garroth. I know it's a weird question but what caused you to rebel? I Heard you are the most powerful of the Jury' the boy with electric blue hair introduced them all unlike someone.

'Well I see someone knows who we are and as disturbing as it sounds we know who you three are, pleasure to meet you. Your village should be proud for having three guards that made it on to the Guard Jury list. About us...rebeling, we don't like being bossed around and forced to... You know. Also we hate him, and we're not the only ones that do, two other Juries are on our side...' I said

'I can tell from your eyes that what you're tellnig is true, I'm guessing you wil need somewhwere to stay so follow us into Phoenix Drop...'

'Thank you for believing us... not a lot people do now a days... Not after what Zane made us do' Sisi looked sad after saying that...and I know why she did . .. it has something to do with her parents/family drama I didn't want to know the details off...

With that we followed Garroth, Laurence and Dante as they led us to their village... and when we arrived there, we we're told by the three to wait at the gates while they get their lord.

'Understandable, not a lot of people trust the Jury of Nine members after what Zane used us for.' I noticed Sisi's hands turn into fists filled with rage.

'Ehhh, Sisi? I know how much you hate that guy but control your anger would you?' That was one of the worst attempts I ever made to calm my friend's anger issue.

'Fine (N), let's just wait for that lord of theirs...' That was all got back from her before we both leaned to the walls surrounding the small village.

Hi! So hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my new Fanfic! I don't have much to say so yeah... I know I normally do but here I don't. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this so far and cya in the nex chapter! Bye!

^^sisi the Flaming Blade^^
Yes I'm out of my corner!