Chapter 13 An old Friend

(N)= Name
(HC)=Hair color/colour (depends where you are from)
(EC)=Eye color/Colour
(FC)=fave color/colour
(SFC)=second fave color/colour
(WT)=wepon type
(PK)=pet kind
(PN)=pet's name
(GN)=goddess name/name in Irene form
(G)=gem kind
More might be added

Your POV
The next day seemed to be peaceful, I got dressed in my favourite outfit, other than the dumb armour that I have to wear on patrol, thankfully I had a day off today! I was strolling around town casually up until the most unexpected thing happened... an O'Khasian ship. I thought that Zane gave up on the idea of taking over the world but maybe I was wrong. I saw Laurece and Garroth on the docks talking to someone, from far away I couldn't tell who exactly it was but as I got closer the baby blue hair and jury armour struck in my head
'Katelyn?!' My old friend from the days I was working under Zane, she hated him as much as I did.
'(N)!? I never thought to see you here, how is it going?' She smiled, the two guards looked at me casually talking to her as if they thought that Katelyn was going to harm any of us... Is it really so hard to tell?!
'Eeee... (N)? You know her?' Laurece asked, with the corner of my eye I noticed Aphmau coming.
'I know all of the Jury of Nine. I was one myself after all! Anyway, this is Katelyn the Fire Fist.' Aphmau was standing between her two guards with Dante behind. Garroth managed to piss the visitor off which was a wrong move from his side as she went right back at him in the presence of lord...
'Oh, I'm sorry for saying that in your presence Lady Aphmau. It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm--' for some reason Aph cutted her apology/greeting short... oh well that is one and only lord of Phoenix Drop we're talking about!
'No need for that. May I ask, what brings you here?' I could see that she was holding back laughter and tried to look formal, well it did work for the others but not for me!
'I was sent here to investigate. Another jury of nine, Jefforey the Golden heart, is currently on trial' Katelyn's smile, if you could call that a smile, faded... Jefforey? On trial?!
'Are you serious?! What about Abby? Is she alright?' Aph looked in my direction, Katelyn and Jefforey were another two that were against Zane, as well as one of my friends... I don't want anything to happen to either...
'I don't know to be honest... if you want to catch up (N) just come to me at the boat later 'kay? I've have some business to be made and hopefully, he'll be fine...' I nodded and waved goodbye to them as they all walked away to Aph's house, me however, I went back home. I might pay Zane a short visit soon, even if it means for me to be trapped there again. I won't let my friends die because of that bastard!

Hihihi, so yeah you are planning to go save Jefforey but will you make it in time? Dun dun duuun! Anyway, since I don't have anything to blab about, hope you enjoyed this chapter and cya in da next one! Bye!

^☆🔥Sisi the Flaming Blade🔥☆^