Side story-The Girls Movie Night pt.2

Your POV
In 30 minutes the girls were ment to arrive, me and Sisi just finished the cleaning.
'Did you lie about your half being tidy or is that what tidy means in your head? ' truth be told the entire house was a mess and it took us all day to clean it... Great because we have no time to go shopping for snacks and drinks!
'Yeah... Maybe a bit of both, now we are not prepared at all' my roommate giggled at my tone and pointed to our kitchen.
'Look into the freezer and our sweet drawer! Isn't That enough?' Surely, the two were full of things like gummy bears, crisps, ice cream and popcorn as well as multiple bottles and cans of soda... She sure went all out.
'Where did this suff come from!!!' Sisi came next to me and pointed in the direction of her office.
'Fashion designing requires quite a lot of stress girl. Need something to calm it down... Also I'm always prepared for guest!' She was more hyper than her usually calm self...
'What on earth happened?! Since when are you all like that?' A small smirk apeared on Sisi's face, oh no!
'You just didn't see this side of me yet.
To be honest, I'm pretty sure only my family knows! ' she pulled out her cellphone and dialled a number.
'Pizza and chicken wings?' My head was filled with many snacks we have and thought that she's going overboard but she shook her head in a no motion.
'It's a movie night so I need to find some movies to watch!'
'You know we have Net---'
'I know! I'm calling a friend for recommendations!' Oh... That makes sense, she skipped off somewhere and I decidex to prepare everything... Let's do this girl!

*30 minutes later*

Most of the girls were here, we were just waiting for Zoey and Kiki.
'For the time being, how about we play truth or dare! 'Nicole suggested, eveyone agreed
'Since Nicole suggested this, you start!' Aphmau staded once we were all on the couch waiting to begin.
'Sure! Katelyn, truth or dare!?' Like we didn't see that Coming, just like with Katelyn's answer...
'Dare! Duhh Nicole!' Nicole's smile turned into a smirk... This was gonna to be fun.
'I'll be back in a sec then' with a devilish giggle Nicole dissapeared into the roon where all of their stuff was...
'Well Katelyn, you should be scared! Nicole planed this probably for a while now' Sisi laughed, all of us but Katelyn did too. Not long after Nicole came with a pink Kitty costume... Well this IS going to be fun!
'No way! Nicole I am not wearing this'
'Well, you chose a dare knowing that Nicole is like this when it comes to dares so you kinda dug your own grave there Katelyn' Lucinda spoke with her forever calm voice
'Aww come on Katelyn~sama! Kawaii~Chan is sure Katelyn~sama will look adorable!' All of us joined in getting Katlen to become a neko. After about 5 minutes it worked...
'This is just part of the dare, you have to go to one of their neighbours and play a kitty cat!' Me and Sisi burst out laughing, one thing Katelyn forgot was that we live next to Jeoffery so this will be fun! And his house was the one she chose.
'You know, that's Jeoffery's house she went to! ' I blurted out while staring out of the window watching Katelyn walk up the path
'Nicole, you better hide' Emmalyn stated. That was the only time I was actually scared of Katelyn, especially when she busted in and chased after Nicole... Once those two calmed down we continued with the game.
'Ok then... (YN) truth or dare? 'Katelyn asked... Ummm what should I choose?! I noticed Aphmau and Sisi lean towards my questioner and wispered something in her ear... Oh no! This is not a good sign!
'Truth? ' at that second I realised my mistake... Aph's phone was out and it seemed she was recording something... BIG MISTAKE
'So wich one of the boys do you like? I mean it's pretty obvious Dante, Garroth and Laurence have sone kind of crush on you so go on!' Sisi, Aphmau, Katelyn... Prepare to die!
'Umm... What is the recording on Aph's phone for?' Avoid the answer. Avoid it!
'Answer the question first! ' Nicole chirped... Dang it! There's no way out
'Uhhh... None... Of them? ' am I telling the truth or lieing? I don't even know myself!
'Tell the truth (YN)~Chan!'my hands began to sweat when the door bell rang, I rushed to open but Sisi cought me.
'I'll open, you answer' she then skipped and all the girls looked in my direction...
'I don't know! ' I screamed awkwardly from all of the stares... Maybe that was a lie as well... Well that was the end of the game as we could finally watch some movies.

hihihihihihi. Ok I really should stop with the crazy laugh. To be honest only like half of the info you gained there is true... No it's all true! Anyway, happy Easter 🐣🐤🐰 and cya next time! Bye!

^🔥Sisi🔥^