Chapter 22 Oparation: make a clear escape

Song is optional (can't hold us nightcore)

Your POV
Now what?! He doesn't seem to notice me so I pulled Abbie into a back valley
'Do you know any secret ways out?'she shook her head in a no motion.
'It's fine...we'll just have to stick to the wall and look for a hole big enough to fit us in it'
'Maybe one of my friends know something!'
'We shouldn't get your friends into this kid, if we get caught...' her head fell down and excitement faded once again
'I understand... well then, let's inspect the wall!' Her smile returned just as fast as it faded, this girl definitely has a lot of enthusiasm in her!
'Watch out for any guards, we don't want to get caught otherwise you will be sent to an orphanage and I will be forced to do things I don't want to do or worse... you know what I mean?' She bobbed her head up and down... this will be a long day for sure!

*4 hours of searching later*

'This is not getting us anywhere! We went around almost all of O'Khasis and no other way out!' We stopped at a tavern to get something to eat, I decided that we should save our suplies for later.
'Don't worry auntie (N)! We'll find a way to go to your home in Phoenix Drop' on our way I told her about my new life and everything that happened ever since I left O'Khasis, Abbie seemed really excited to get there and I don't blame her! Phoenix Drop is a wonderful village after all.
'Ok, ok. So are you ready to go? We really shouldn't stay inside for too long.' She jump of her chair and began making her way out ,I followed her and thankfully, no guards were in sight. No guards, but I did see a shady figure enter from behind the wall.
'I think we have our way out' I grabbed Abbie's small hand and led her to an opening. Good for us, nobody was around. I let her get in first and then I quickly followed.
'Oparation: make a clear escape accomplished! We did it auntie (N)!'
'I pretty sure I told you to call me (N) but yes, we made it out of there!' Now it's time to get to Phoenix Drop!

Sooo sorry for the short chapter but I couldn't think of anything else to put in there. Good news people, my end of term tests are over and I have just a week of school before I have two weeks off for Easter holiday! Yey more time to write... unless I will be package with homework... I mean I already have art to do but art is awesome so I don't mind. Anyway, before this gets any longer, cya next time! Bye!

^♡Sisi♡^