Chapter 4 Welcome party!

(N)= Name
(HC)=Hair color/colour (depends where you are from)
(EC)=Eye color/Colour
(FC)=fave color/colour
(SFC)=second fave color/colour
(WT)=wepon type
More will be added

Laurence's POV
Ok... so Sisi is Garroth's older sister. So now I know not to try to hit on her not only just because she will kill me but Garroth is very protective of the good side of his family... but (N) isn't taken for what it seems like and she is Hawt!
(Me in the mind of Laurence... please save me!)

'H-how did you know?'

'Heh, mom told me about you and gave my my memory of you back'

'Ok, I know this is all 'not-seen-each-other-for-20-years-thing' but I still don't have my answer back! Where is the real Miss.grumpy Sisi?!'

'Well you see I wasn't always grumpy, Miss.Nosy' she Laughed, well (N) is a bit nosy I guess

'HEY! Ok I don't know you that well, I mean I just found out you sing in free time!'

'Anyway, I came to find you, so let's get going...' Garroth motioned for me to grab (N) and put the blind fold on her, he putted one on Sisi and they both knoced us to the ground

'What were you trying to do?!' Sisi asked, I stayed quiet and saw (N) pointing/aiming her (WT) at me...

'We were about to escort you guys to your surprise, and would you mind taking that sword of yours of my neck?'

'(N) release him... guess we can have some fun.' Sisi motioned to (N) and she Imedietly put her (WT) down and gave her hand to pull me up... I of course accepted.

'Fine guys, but if you do any tricks we will not hesitate to use our wepons again...' (N) Is sometimes scarier than Sisi...

'Alright then! Let's get going!' I said with excitement.

*5 minutes later in the Plaza*

Your POV
As the blindfold on my eyes was taken off everyone from Phoenix Drop stood in front of me and Sisi shouting

'SURPRISE!'
Than Aphmau came up to us and said

'Welcome to Phoenix Drop girls. Hope you enjoy the little party we made for you guys!'

'Well, this is officially the best day in 20 years...I'll tell you later why.' Of course me, Garroth and Laurence knew what Sisi was on about... I'm happy for her!

'Oh, Ok... enjoy the party everyone!' Aphmau went super fangirl mode and skipped off to talk to her friends, I went towards some people and began to chat... well that is what I would do! I saw Sisi and Garroth walking together and talking... guess they were catching up. Then, about half way through the party Laurence went total jerk on my Best friend and her brother, I thing Garroth is his bro or something thing...Also I think that Laurence has a death wish. He made Sisi trip over and of course Garroth had to cath his older sister, all girls there went fangirling and Sisi went mad and by that I mean mad.

'LAURENCE! YOU. ARE. DEAD!' He was now stood besides me...

'You better run if you want to live' I told him and Sisi started chasing after him

'Soo, Garroth, what's up with you and Sisi hmm?' From what I heard they wanted to keep them being siblings a secret but now they have to tell Aphmau and everyone... poor guy.

'Heh, this is exactly what Sisi was talking about erlier... She is my long lost older Sister that ran away 20 years ago.' That turned super embarrassing for Garroth and Aph. Then raging Sisi came in with Laurence in her hand dragging him on the floor
'Don't you ever do anything like that again!' I giggled, the terrified look on Laurence was just hilarious! After that everyone went into laughter, even Sisi, Laurence and Garroth. The rest of the night went by well...thankfully...
Me and Sisi got to know like everyone in Phoenix Drop and it was a great experience!

Wow, my writers block is going away! Yey! Still I am not fully away from it... so there will not be a proper chapter tomorrow, sowy... yeah, yeah! Just let's finish this chapter and get our day off! Ok, so Anyway guys, thank you for tuning in to this chapter and cya in the next chapter! bye!

^^Sisi and Fifi^^