You have to be kidding me...

So hey! This is just a short............. well, short..................? I don't know the proper name for this kind of stuff is so let's call this a thank you/info/what do you want card. Don't ask, my brain is officially fried... Anyway, I just wanted to thank you all for your support with this story! To be honest, this is kinda 'of to the side book' that seemes to be doing a lot better than my main book... yep! That is confirmed. So the Thanks is, of course, for the 600+ reads! And we're only onto chapter 13 in this and I have heck of a lot more stuff planed for this story! As you probably might guess, I am asking what should I do as a special? I mean it ain't every day you have so many vievs right? I will try not to forget to write to my schedule for at least a week but I'm not promising anything! I just am a bit stressed out lately which drew me to anime and now whenever possible I just watch it and forget wattpad... ehehehehe sorry about that! Well school isn't going easy on me especially while being top set everything! I mean, Everything! Well now you know why my brain ain't a normal thing/organ. Anyway, before I get too excited, Thanks soo much and see ya next time! Bye!

^♡☆Sisi☆♡^

P.S. picture above is an manga version of Neko-Sisi!