Chapter 3 Magicks inside You

Yeah not much to say... just remember those
(N)= Name
(HC)=Hair color/colour (depends where you are from)
(EC)=Eye color/Colour
(FC)=fave color/colour
(SFC)=second fave color/colour
(WT)=wepon type
More will be added

And you can start da music now!

Your POV
Me and Laurence walked around the outskirts of Phoenix Drop looking for Sisi, normaly she would be somewhere dangerous like a high cliff or something...

'Hey, dou you hear that?' Huh?

'Hear what?' I don't get this guy, he is a bit weird and a casanova soo yeah... probably another flirting attempt from him now

'Don't say you can't hear that angelic singing! Follow me, maybe it's Sisi.'

'I wouldn't think so, she never sings...'
Laurence led me towards the singing and when I finally heard it it was actually my friend... who would have thought that a warrior girl like her would have soch a beautiful voice. But the question is, since when does she sing this well? Me and Laurence hid in the bushes near by, we saw her sitting on the edge of a cliff with a guitar so we didn't want to scare her. We decided to wait 'til she stops singing so we just listened to her voice...

●●●
But even the sun sets in paradise

I'm at a Payphone trying to call home
A

ll of my change I spent on you
Where are the times gone
Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?

If 'happy ever after' did exist
I would still be holding you like this
All those fairy tales are full of it
One more stupid love song I'll be sick

You turned your back on tomorrow
Cause you forgot yesterday
I gave you my love to borrow
But you just gave it away
You can't expect me to be fine
I don't expect you to care
I know I've said it before
But all of our bridges burned down

I've wasted my nights
You turned out the lights
Now I'm paralyzed
Still stuck in that time when we called it love
But even the sun sets in paradise

I'm at a Payphone trying to call home
All of my change I spent on you
Where are the times gone
Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?

If 'happy ever after' did exist
I would still be holding you like this
All those fairy tales are full of it
One more stupid love song I'll be sick

I'm at a payphone

Now I'm at a payphone

●●●
The next thing Laurence did was a surprise,he pulled me out of the bushes an began clapping. I sware that guy just got me into trouble! Sisi turned aroun and chuckled under her breath but then turned around to face the setting sun. I sat on one side of her and Laurence on the other, her guitar magically dissappeared.

'You're good. Never thought that a warrior like you would have soch an angelic voice' Laurence... stop flirting if you don't want to end up below our feet! I gave him a glare tha almost said that... Wait, why do I care?!

'Heh, thanks. But if you want to stay alive, don't flirt with me you casanova!' Wow... she didn't explode with anger?

'What did you do to Sisi and where is she!' I teased... she jut laughed.

'Well, not all people are what they look like... maybe I should tell you why I am this way...'

'You mean your life story?'

'Not all of it though... It kinda includes you in it.' How could her back story include me in it? Does she know something I don't?!

'In a nutshell, I was born as a princess of a city, not telling which one! I was the oldest out of our family, I had three younger brothers but when I was four I discovered that I am one of the three girls thay posses Lady Irene's Magicks... my power was beautiful and the oldest of my brothers along with my mother loved it... I am able to give live to object and plants, heal and give immortality... but if I do I lose my power... once my father found out about my abilities, he made me train, and he wanted me to turn him immoral once I turned 18. I would but there was a problem, that magic is my life source and if I sacrificed it to my father and died... he would die too as I am his life source, I know it's crazy. So when I was five, I knew enough about life and my abilities that I decided to run away... I told my mother and asked her to help me with it, I was forced to erase everyone's memories of me, even my younger brothers'. My mum helped me cast that spell and then I ran off... I spent my live in the forest alone up until I was old enough to go to proper guard training, I was the best out of my year and ended up on the Jury list, about a year later I was called in to be a Jury of Nine and got my title, the Flaming Blade, because my wepon of choice was a ruby sword and well I was really fast with my blde so yeah, then I met (N), we ran away after a year of her being a Jury and here I am, well we.'

'You never said your past was so... horrible'

'Guess I didn't quite wanted to talk about it, but it was time someone else knew...'

'Just one question, How do I fit into your back story that I no idea of?'

'You? Well don't you have magicks?'

'Yes but I still don't get it...'

'We are two out of three keepers of Irene's Powers, If we combine our power it will cooperate and if we find the fird girl... we will be just as strong as Irene herself. But we are only alowed to combine our power to protect innocent.'

'Oohh, I get it'

'Say, Sisi, what were you called before you became a Jury?' Laurence asked, he's trying to find out who she was...

'Sisi Ro'M----- you are not tricking me into finding Out who I was!' Wow he almost had her.

'Where you about to say Ro'Meave?' Came a voice from bechind us, it was Garroth..

'H-How did...G-Garroth Ro'Meave? It's you isn't it?'

'Yes' she ran up to him and hugged him...

'I'm soo sorry for leaving you Garroth...I-I thing I can get your memory of me back...' She was... crying? That's a new one

'Wait, so you are the Princess of O'Khasis?' Laurence.., isn't it obvious? Or are you just playing dumb

'Yes...she is my sister' Garroth answered for her

Hey! So first, you and I have a part of Irene's power and I made myself to be Garroth's older sister. Guess who is the fird girl! Yeah I know that you probably know! Anyway, I won't make this chapter even longer than it already is so cya in the next one! Bye!

^^Sisi 'the Flaming Blade' Ro'Meave^^