Chapter 17 In the darkness

(N)= Name
(HC)=Hair color/colour (depends where you are from)
(EC)=Eye color/Colour
(FC)=fave color/colour
(SFC)=second fave color/colour
(WT)=wepon type
(PK)=pet kind
(PN)=pet's name
(GN)=goddess name/name in Irene form
(G)=gem kind
More might be added

Your POV
I began moving towards the light, it seemed to never be closer no matter for how long I floated. Her voice kept calling but I just couldn't reach, this surely ment that the light is safe otherwise I would already be there! Then a thought came into my head... well if I'm not in my head! Teleport there! Without any further thinking I did as I thought, because why not risk my life just to get there! As 'planned', it worked and the light engulfed me completely throwing me into another darkness. Great. Just Great! If I didn't have enough of this already!
'You passed your test, you may now return' her voice echoed just before light took over again.
'Test?' Thease were my last words before I was back on Earth but now I had new trouble to deal with... I was currently being carried by a bunch of what I assumed to be bandits all tied up. My armour and wepon stayed at the boat but I doubt they have it( you used a different wepon to hunt). There is only two of them, one carrying me and other one walking casually along his side. They didn't pay attention to me so I would've had a chance to escape if my feet weren't tied as well. Did tey knew I was a warrior?
'Let. Me. Go' I said with the coldest of voices and scariest expression I could pull of (I dunno, think of Levi as a girl!) They laughed at me not knowing my abilities.
'And what can you do to us?! You're tied up and just one scream and our comrades will surround you!'
'Oh I can do a lot to you even if I am tied up! A warrior can always get out of this kind of situation!' I remembered that I can actually use magic... great memory (N)!
'A warrior? You probably are a weakling, not even wearing any armour on!'
'I am indeed a warrior, A Jury of Nine if you wanna know. It's just difficult to hunt in that kind of armour you know?' He's eyes wider with each second, he was afraid of me.
'Well then, if you soeak so high of yourself, Name' the second one seemed to be impressed
'Fine' I teleported out of that guys grasp as well as away from the rope that surrounded my hands and feet in front of him wearing my armour and having my (WT) pointed at them as I made a quick visit to my boat
'I'm lady (N) The Bright Sun, now, what were you going to do with me?' They both were shaking. Ha! Power of teleportation and my strength are just a blessing!
'S-sell for slavery in O'Khasis... miss' what!? You have to be kidding me! No guard in O'Khasis would allow me to be sold. They would just be laughing as I never get cought unless things like this happen...
'Your fate would be terrible if you actually did that. So if you don't mind I'm off now'
'You are not going anywhere! You are ours now!'
'Whad did you say? I'm not someone's belonging so don't you even dare call me that! Unless,you have a death wish'
'Hehehe, we'll see what you'll do if our entire clan is here!' They both called for their comrades and about 50 people came to help them. With my skills, ten mins and they'll be gone.
'You better give up now, you're surrounded.'
'Fight me! I need some practice y'know?'
They all charged at one but someone's voice stoped them all. Out of nowhere, Dante and Laurence appeared behind the crowd. Now it'll be five mins.

Yo guys! Hope you enjoyed todays chapter!I am so hyped to write after getting 1k yesterday that I wrote as soon as I had time! Anyway, not to blab too much I will be off! So, cya next time! Bye!

^🔥Sisi🔥^