Chapter 20 Jury Friend

I don't think that you will need the guide... I'll add it in every ten chapters or so.

Your POV

I woke up and the pain was gone... nothing, as if I was never poisoned. I looked around and to my dissapoitment (and relief) nobody was there. Heh, guess my body has some kind of faster healing system or something! For now, let's head for O'Khasis...

*After travelling to O'Khasis for about 2 hours*

The gates of the gigantic city were as always guarded, no one unidentified shall enter I don't have that problem since every now and again I would Visit the gate patrol if I was at home! "Lady (N)! we haven't seen you in quite a while, everything fine with your job?" heh those guard still had no idea about my escape... although technically I never had my position taken away so Zane had no rights to keep me out of the city. "good to see you two! How is every thing doing here?" I had my usual fake smile... there was nothing to be happy about today at all. Jeoffery needs my help and that is the only reason I'm here, I am conserned about O'Khasis, after all it's my home city, but I can't help the fact that I'm guarding another town and lord now! and I do enjoy it much more... Here in O'Khasis I don't have much family, my mother died giving birth to me and dad died when I was 12, other than them I never knew anyone from my family so I grew up on my own saying that I'm fine to the worried ones eventhough I could hardly make it... that's why as soon as I was old enough I entered the guards academy... but now it's not the time to think about that, my Friend is in need of my help and Zane's office is right around the corner. I don't care you were Sisi's little brother, if you hurt another one of my friends you are dead Zane!

As I got to his window I saw something I never in my life I wanted to see again... Jeoffery... he was on the floor with a sword in his back... Zane will pay! There weren't any guards left in so I snuk in besides him but even my power couldn't save him now... he was gone... another one of my closest friends was gone because that guy had a mental problem. This. Is. Unforgivable. I saw a slip of paper sticking out from behind his armour, I took it out and rushed outside, trying not be noticed by anyone, to read it to myself...

Dear (N) & Katelyn

To be honest I know that this will be my end and this is why I wrote this note. Thanks to you two I had no trouble getting my family and work mixed up. you two were always there for me and I don't know what I would do without you. please take care of Abby and smile, but no fakes (N)!

yours, Jeoffery the Golden Heart

I cried while readin this... my next stop, Jeoffry's and Abby's house...

Hi guys! This is the FIRST time of me writing on an actuall computer! Anyway I don't have much to say so cya next time! Bye!

^^Sisi^^