Chapter 24.5 Abbie's training

Laurence's POV
I woke up pretty early considering I don't have to guard today. When I went downstairs, Garroth was still in..
Did I really woke up this early?
'Yo brah! What time is it?' I said while leaning against a wall
'Just 7:05, you sure are up early' he looked up and walked to grab his equipment ready for his patrol.
'Yeah... couldn't sleep for some reason' I shrugged my shoulders
'By the way, (N) is back and she asked if you could babysit Abbie?' My eyes widened, me? I was planning on training! Since I woke up this early I need to do something productive!
'Ummm, I was planning to train...'
'Don't worry about that, apparently the kid is good with swords. It would be amusing to see a girl so young with soch weapon' wha? You have to be kidding me!
'Well I need to see that one! I'll be off in a bit then, have a good day bro!'
'You too' then he walked out... training with a child huh?

Abbie's POV
Someone knocked on the door, I rushed from the kitchen where I just finished my breakfast.
'Ummm, can I help you?' It was a guy who had full armour, he was probably one of the guards here.
'Well, (N) asked me to show you around and stuff and if you want we can go training for a bit, well I am definitely going and you can just watch or something' training? With a guard!? Awsome!
'Can we just skip to training please? Auntie (N) can always show me around!' His eyes went wide with surprise. What? I want to be strongest possible to keep my dad's good name!
'Ohh, if you want then sure! Better for me to be honest' too honest Mr.guard!
'Yey! I'll go grab my armour and sword and we can get going!' I squealed with excitement.

Dante's POV ( sorry for so many switches! )
I went to look around the village, today was the last free day before I have to go back to work... I saw Laurence and a girl walking towards a field so I decided to see what that guy was up to. When they got there there were Our training dummies set up and then Laurence asked the kid to show him what she can do. Is he crazy? But to my surprise the kid was pretty good! That must be the daughter of (N) jury friend Jeoffery.
'Hey Dante! You don't have to hide!' Laurence shouted over his shoulder, I chuckled and walked forward.
'Nice skills kid' as I said that, she squealed in joy... wow that girl is hyper!
'Right?! Who would have thought that this innocent girl is so good with deadly wepons! (N) sure was right saying that she has skills' Laurence exclaimed, (N) so she got him to babysit! Wow that girl has some charm.
'Oh no! This reminds me, I don't have a gift for Auntie (N)'s birthday!' What?
'birthday?' I asked, she didn't tell us abou that! How could she?!
'Oh yeah! In two days it's her birthday! I have a good memory to that kind of things' she clasped her little hands together...
'In that case...' Laurence got us together and we came up with a surprise mini party for (N)

Hey! When I post this it is probably Friday soooo... It's two weeks off! Yeeeeeeeeey!!!!! This is a .5 chapter because it isn't actually needed, I just like filler chapters for some reason... I know I'm mean to you! Anyway, cya next time! Bye!

^♡Sisi♡^