Chapter 6 Power

Not much to say so enjoy and don't forget about those:
(N)= Name
(HC)=Hair color/colour (depends where you are from)
(EC)=Eye color/Colour
(FC)=fave color/colour
(SFC)=second fave color/colour
(WT)=wepon type
(PK)=pet kind
(PN)=pet's name
More will be added

Sisi's POV (there is a reason for this other than this character is me!)
Me and (N) ran towards the gates, when we got there he was stood in front of us... Garroth, Laurence and Dante came at the same time as we did..,

'Zane!'(N) grinned. I understand how she feels... we had our hands on our wepons...
'Hehehehe... Sisi, (N)! Good to see you're alive! Only how?' What?! He thinks we will tell him! Heck no!
'It's none of your business!' I spat out through my teeth
'Oh yes it is my business. You are under my comand girls!'
'Not after you took away our power.' (N) is right! I would've had more power than him if I stayed back home...
'You are still mine! Have you read your contact? You serve me until you or I die.' A smirk appeared on his face
'Or when someone overthrows you...' I mumbled, he didn't know who I was and I think it's time to tell him the news.
'What did you say!?'
'Heh, you can command me all you want! I shouldn't even be under you!' Garroth looked over at me, he looked worried. I signaled him to play along with me.
'What on earth do you mean by that?! Only my family or other lords can't be under my command!'
'Exactly Zane, If you didn't knew Sisi is uncontrollable for you or me, brother' Garroth said the last word with discust, I would too! I noticed that (N) was afraid...I won't let anyone get hurt by my stupid younger brother!
'Who is she then!?'
'Oh Zane... you don't remember me don't you? Well how could you, you were only three... baby brother' saying those words made me sick! But I have to act well so he actually belives me.
'What?! I never had a sister! My parents would have told me!'
'Zane, she got rid of Father's memory of her. He had no idea. Along with the rest of O'Khasis except me, mother, you and Vlad. Well it seems you don't recall anything.' I saw (N) starting to back away, I decided that Garroth can handle Zane so I came up to her...
'What's wrong?' I whispered/asked nicely, I think this was the first time...
'There is a lot of dark energy... I... I can feel something bad coming...' she whispered back
'I feel it too... but I also picked up the third girl! I don't know who it is though...'
'Hey! Don't worry we'll find her!'
I heard a loud noise and a scream...
'We might need her sooner than we thought'
'Wha-- since when Zane has that kind of power?' There was a lot of fear in her voice... how stupid can Zane be?
'I don't know... but we need to help the guys to defend Phoenix Drop!'
'R-right! Should we try to combine our magicks?'
'Not yet... only if that is our last option...' even though Zane is now corrupted he still is my baby brother...
'You still care for him don't you? I understand... come on we have to help them!'
'Yes, we have to go!'

Hehehehehehe... yes this was my POV! Now you can see what is going on in my head when I am 'Normal' so hope you enjoyed! Cya in the next chapter! Bye! Good team work! You too!

^^Sisi the Flaming Blade and Fifi the Outro gurl^^