Chapter 18 Poisonous Heart

(N)= Name
(HC)=Hair color/colour (depends where you are from)
(EC)=Eye color/Colour
(FC)=fave color/colour
(SFC)=second fave color/colour
(WT)=wepon type
(PK)=pet kind
(PN)=pet's name
(GN)=goddess name/name in Irene form
(G)=gem kind
More might be added

Dante's POV
As soon as we could me and Laurence set off to find (N). First possible stop could have been Metali so that was where we headed as there is no whay that she would push through the cursed forest or went around it on foot so she needed a boat from somewhere. I was told to stay at the port while Laurence does his investigating, well he's the one that actually knows this place. It didn't took him long at all seeing that this village wasn't very big.
'Anything?' I asked dully, kinda bored out from standing still.
'Yeah, she was here this morning and headed for O'Khasis. All aboard! I bet she made a stop so look out for a boat on the shore!' He demanded
'Yeah Yeah *yawn* let's get going' to be honest I didn't get much sleep last night, I knew something was off and that just kept me awake.
'What's up with you sleepy head! When did you go to sleep?'
'6 in the morning? I couldn't sleep so don't judge' by this point we were ready to set of further, so we sailed off.

*after 2 hours of continuous sailing*

'Hey Laurence! Look on the shore line!' I saw a boat on which (N) appeared on and suddenly dissappeared again... she. Is. In. Trouble.
'I saw that, this speaks trouble! Anyway, who is dumb enough not to find a wooden pole like that not suspicious!'
'Emmm, better not tell this straight to (N)'s face unless you have a death wish!'
'You're right... let's get going!' Once we got on shore we ran deeper inland up untill we heard swords being drawn, arows pulled and clatter of light armour
'About 50, think she can do it?' I asked amused
'Probably, but I'm not letting her have all the fun!'
'Hmm, predicted time of victory- around 5 minutes' we laughed a bit and just before all of them at once charged onto (N) Laurence decided to open his mouth...
'Hey! That's not much fair, 50 on 1? And a girl! *tcit tcit tcit* this is no way to treat a warrior like her'
'Laurence! Dante! *mumble mumble*' (N) was deep in thoughts, she looks unharmed so that's good!
'Go on! There's only three of them! We can easily take those guards down!' Ha! They have no idea who they are dealing with here! Two from the Jury list and one of the most powerful Jurys, even if they had the number advantage there is no way of us three losing now! They all charged and we did indeed fought for 5 minutes untill it was over, I got 10 down Laurence took about 15 and (N) got the rest, she sure is good with her (WT). And the way her (HC) hair flow along...
'What are you doing here!?' She screamed out in fustration once it was over.
'We weren't going to let you go off storming into O'Khasis like that! You could've been killed!' Laurence shot back
'Could you two be quiet! You're giving me a head ache'
'D-dante? You look... pale is something wrong' damit! She saw right through me! Soon I began to feel even more light headed and then out of nowhere I blacked out. Only one noise was now recognisable, it was them screaming out my name...

Your POV
If it wasn't enough for them to come here!
'What the heck? He was fine five minutes ago!'
'Don't you get it?! These guys had poison all over their wepons! He must have got cought' Laurence being the dumbbum(I'm not gonna swear in thease books!) he is looked confused.
'I see no blood so how?'
'Strong poison... he was weakened earlier anyway, just smelling that stuff in his state is deadly so don't be surprised! He was hiding something from us but now you two are going home! So this is why they all wore masks...' Laurence grabed my arm right after I opened the portal.
'I'm not going without you!' I struggled my arm away from his grip and tried to clear as much poison as it was possible... this will affect my health badly
'I can't go back now! I need to find something to get rid of the poison from me 'kay?' I wasn't technically lying but I needed to get rid of the poison as well as him.
'In that case, I'll stay with you!'
'And Let Dante die!? He needs medical treatment right away and I'm no doctor, neither are you so off you go through that portal! I'll be fine, it takes a few days for it to spread enough to weaken me'
'Fine, but promise, don't go play the hero in O'Khasis... please, I don't wanna lose you...' he? Is he serious? But Jeoffery... he was my... friend.., he always stood by me... what do I do now?
'I... promise' I had my fingers crossed behind my back so this didn't count as a proper promise
'How long until we should get worried?'
'Gimme three days, now, go see you soon!' He grabbed Dante and went trough the portal and soon after it closed back down. My power was already draining... but I shouldn't yet be under the poisons affect! There's no way that... all of my thoughts were cutt by a coughing attack just before blacking out... no way that it isn't what I thought it is. Dante, Laurence, be safe...

Wow I actually wrote quite a lot! So what was that stuff that those guys used against you? The song above is Warriors by Imagine Dragons in nightcore! Fitts well with your back story ,kind of at least! Well you have to wait to find out! Cya next time! Bye!

^🔥Sisi🔥^