I so ship you guys! Part 2

So Bailey and I made it home about 20 minutes early... which worked in our favor. We ran upstairs and both took showers, threw everything in the washer and dryer, and sat down to eat just as my mom called me.

"Hello?"

"Fae I won't be able to make it today... I'm not gonna be able to make it home until next month. I'm sorry."

"Oh... okay." I sighed

"I'm sorry, but I love you. I need to go." With that she hung up.

"Awesome..." I said with sarcasm. 

"She bailed again?"

I nodded and sighed.

"Well you know what that means right?" She smirked

I looked over at her and instantly started smiling.

"Sleepover parties!" We shouted

We started dancing all around the living room and just having fun. We went on like that for about 2 hours.

"Hey it's 9. You should practice a little before tomorrow. So come on, have at it."

So that's what I did... I practiced singing for 4 hours until we decided to go to sleep. 

*Next morning*

"Wakey, wakey eggs and bakey!" Bailey sang softly in my ear

"You're such a creeper B." I groaned

"Well wake up silly! Today's the day!" She laughed

So I got up and did my usual morning routine. After I was done, Bailey and I went downstairs to find breakfast already done. We looked at each other and smiled. That meant her dad knew today was a big day for me. He always made us breakfast whenever we had big tests, or exams, an audition for school, a talent show, or like now how I have to perform on a stage in front of a lot of people tonight. So we ran to the kitchen to see him finishing up the french toast. My favorite!

"Hi dad!" 

"Good morning Daddy!" Bailey smiled

"Good morning my loves. How did you guys sleep?"

"Pretty good and yourself?"

"Eh.. Until you girls left." He smirked

We giggled and apologized.

"So how was the park? Was it fun? Is it somewhere your mother would like?" He asked

"Oh yeah! It was amazing! Except for when Fae saw clowns in this scary ride thing... it was bad. She cried." Bailey said

 "Oh honey, were they that bad?" 

"Yeah, it was terrible." I sighed

"Well at least you guys are okay."

We looked at each other and nodded.

"So Fae everyone is going to support you, and I know this will be your first time singing in front of everyone except Bailey... so I got you this. I hope you like it." He smiled and pulled out a box nicely wrapped from under the island. I opened the box and inside of the box was this beautiful dress. 

(This is the dress she is wearing. And this is what she is going to wear to the show.) 

)