Say Okay...

"You are fine, you are sweet. But I'm a bit naive with my heart..." I sing along to Vanessa Hudgens on my way to work.

I smile as I sing along and turn my left signal on before turning left into my job's parking lot. Gosh I wanna go home already. Please have it burn down... Did it burn down yet? Shit... Another shitty day at the office.

"Hi Karen." I smile

"Hey. You have someone waiting already.."

"What? We aren't even open yet... How'd they get in?"

"I don't know.."

I sighed and walked into my office type thing and organized myself before going to see the mystery person I was meeting. I looked at the time and saw we were now open, so I opened my door and walked to the waiting room. I looked around and saw no one... Hm. Weird. 

"Hello? Anyone here?" I call out

I know... If I were in a horror movie, I'd be dead.i\

I shrugged and turned around to head into my office when this guy was behind me. I jumped and accidentally punch him in the throat. 

"Oh shit!" I exclaim

The guy is bent over holding his throat and choking air.

"I'm so sorry! You scared me and it was a reflex.. Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?" The guy stands and answers hoarsely

"I really am sorry... You shouldn't have snuck up on me."

"I went to the bathroom... sorry."

"Well what can I do for you today? Come into my office." I smile and walk into my office

I usher the point into a seat and close my door before sitting in my chair. I fold my hands together and stare at the man. I grab my notepad and pen and begin writing.

9 hours later

Finally I can go home and just cry myself to sleep... I hate my life. I literally have to use all my will power to get myself out of bed. Ever since Tara... I can't will myself to love life anymore. I smile as best as I can while walking out of the office and head to my car. It was beginning to rain and I felt at peace for a moment. I drive to my house while listening to Melanie Martinez, or whoever appeared on my playlist.

"I'm home..." I call out

I hear the little pitter patter of my baby's feet as he runs to me. I smile and bend down to pick him up. I hug him as he wraps his little arms around my neck.

"Mama!"

"Hi baby... I missed you today."

Mason smiles and kisses my cheek, before I put him down. Mason is my 2 year old brother, but my mother abandoned us right after he was born. Leaving me to take care and raise him all on my own. I don't mind that much now but I was 17 when he was born... I wasn't even done with high school left. Thank God I did and now I have a good job to support us both, and this is my baby. I don't care what anyone says.

"Mama."

"Yes baby? What's wrong?"

"Binkie. A... Oor." 

"Someones at the door?"

He nods and waddles away. I chuckle and walk to the door, to see who it is. I bend down and pick him. He giggles and I open to the door.

"Yes? Can I help you?"

"Are you Anyah Mitchel?" This Woman asks

"Yes..."