The Road Trip!

"And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
'Cause we'll never be wrong
Together we can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
(All of the time)
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
(Forever's gonna start tonight)
Once upon a time
I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart" I sang along with Cam in the car.

Cam and I were going on a road trip... we plan on traveling all of the USA. It's been on our bucket list since... Whooo I can only remember. We have been saving up for this trip since we were freshmen in high school. Now that we have graduated, we are allowed to go. We both have our license, Cam has a car, we both got our degrees, and we have more than enough money to last us about the whole summer. This is it. We were finally free. 

Cameron and I have been best friends since 7th grade. Honestly our friendship is weird... he used to hate and bully me from kinder-garden till 6th grade. It was awful... he would hit me, and bite me. Literally, I mean really hard too. I would bleed and I even have a scar on my forearm. But then in 7th grade I punched him in the face because he pulled my ponytail, and from that day on he's been my best friend. We are inseparable, people who didn't know us thought we were together. Not that I would be complaining... Sweet baby Jesus! Have you seen his face?! I mean WOOOOOOOH! This guy is a sex God. I swear it got harder every year to try and resist him. Do you know how hard it is to not jump a guy for how sexy he is?? Great! So do I. It killed me every time he got a girlfriend, it was awfully painful. I was nothing compared to them... especially Elena Monclees. That girl is my polar opposite! Beautiful light brown hair, sparkling grey eyes, nice body due to cheer leading, she's a hoe, she has the nicest smile in the whole school, she's a hoe, and she has a belly button piercing. Also that she's a hoe. I mean seriously! You should not be sleeping around with the entire school.. well the boys mostly. But that's not the point! Focus here! Any-hooo! Cam and I have been through a lot together, and I wouldn't change it for the world. He is my world, my life, my everything... 

"Rae?" He said snapping me out of my daydreams

"Hm?"

"Were you even listening to the song?? I was jammin' out all alone!" He pouted

Oh I love that face!!!! 

"No I sowwy Cammie Wammie! Please play it again??" I asked giving him my signature face. It's one of his weaknesses 

"Oh fine!" He caved

"Yay!" I hollered

He laughed and pressed the rewind button on the radio. 

*Gasp* "No!!! I missed our song?!"

"Mhm." He smiled smugly

I nudged him and began singing along.

"YOU SHOULD LEAVE HIM! CAUSE IT REALLY MAKES ME SICK! JUST SAYIN! JUST SAYIN! YOU DON'T NEED HIM, ILL HELP YOU GET OVER IT! JUST SAYING JUST SAYIN! WHEN YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND ILL BE WAITIN, CAUSE I BARELY HEAR WHAT YOUR SAYING! WHEN YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND, ILL BE 'WAITIN! JUST SAYIN!" I sang along with Luke, Mikey, Calum, and Ashton to Just Sayin' by 5SOS. 

"I still can't believe you got me into them!" Cam laughed

"They are amazeballs! You know that! Oh man, do you remember when we went to their concert? Oh my gosh that was the best!" I squealed

"Yeah it was." He smiled

We have been on the road for 6 days and it has been the best. We take turns driving, and we stop for 2 hours to eat, and then stop somewhere to sleep. We plan on only staying in 10 motels this summer. Saves us money... I don't mind anything. Right now we are about to get some lunch. Yum!