Miss me?

"Mel.... Mel.... MEL!" I woke with a fright.

"What?! What happened?! I didn't do it! It wasn't me!!" I shouted as I shot up from the floor.

I look over to see my boyfriend Connor bent over laughing hysterically. Literally on the floor, clutching his stomach, with tears pouring out of his face laughing at me. 

"Connor! Are you kidding me?! What do you want?!" I screeched slapping his chest.

"Good morning sunshine!" He dazzled me with his smile

"Get out of my house. I don't wanna see you now." I grumbled

"Awe! Come on babe, you know I'm just teasing! Besides I woke you up for a reason." The dope laughed

"What could possibly be important, no valid enough to wake me from my beautiful slumber, you poop?" I rolled my eyes as I walked into my bathroom

"Well don't you know what today is?"

Today? What the hell is so special about today? What is the date anyway?

"What's today?"

"The 15th."

The 15th? What the hell's so special about- Gasp! Oh my gosh! J gets out today!

I spun on my heels and had the biggest smile on my face.

"Yup. Now go get dressed" Connor chuckled as he walked down the stairs

I brushed my teeth at lightening speed, threw myself into my closet and changed into my assigned outfit. Literally had this outfit planned for a month now. Let's just say I'm excited. Jenna has been my best friend since the beginning of time, and he's been in Arkham for 2 years now. It's been way to long since we've seen her and Connor wanted us to go pick her up. 

"Melody! Hurry up we're gonna get stuck at the gate!"

I checked myself in the mirror and smiled. I grabbed my purse, and put my combat boots on and ran down my stairs.

"Ready!"

"We're off to see the Jenna! The wonderful Jenna of Gotham!" I sang as I skipped to the car.

Connor shook his head and chuckled. It's a short drive, being that Arkham is only 10 minutes from my house. 

'We're here!!" I sing songed

"Mel, you're too excited for my taste." Connor laughed

"Hush up Poop. Hello!" I beamed a smile at the guard

"Who are you? What do you want?"

"Well we are here to pick up a friend." Connor said

"Go ahead." The guard said with a bored tone and opened the gate for us

We walked inside the asylum, and boy let me tell you. This place is huge! Maybe this is why they don't allow visitors... we might get lost or something. So we sat down on a bench and waited for Jenna to come out.

"So do you think she'll be the same?" Connor asked

"I don't know to be honest with you." 

Connor hasn't met Jenna, and I need her opinion on him. Cause just between me and you... he's to boring for me. I need excitement and he doesn't give that to me. Plus he always wakes me up, and he never buys me food. 

10 Minutes Later

What is taking them so long!? I mean it shouldn't be that hard to find a tiny little person. Literally that girl is like 5'0, she is the skinniest little thing, and she cute! How hard could it be?!