The Murder Of Your Mother

"Alenia. Come here please, I need your help."

I rolled my eyes but got up anyway. I am not in the mood for his shit right now, and I will punch him in the face.

"What?"

"Uh change your attitude, young lady." 

"I'll change it when I'm out of your sight." I sneer

He got up so fast and came at me, I barely had time to process everything before I had him pinned down. I widened my eyes and got up.

"Oops. You good?"

"What the hell is the matter with you?!" he snapped

"I'm sorry! I'm not in the mood today, Billy." I sighed

"Well you better get in the mood. We have shit to do."

"I don't want to do this anymore! Can't you see that!? I'm sick and tired of being this person, I hate doing this shit! What are we even doing?! Honestly, Billy. Tell me, tell me what's so important about this?!" I shout in exasperation 

"Calm down!"

"No! I will not calm down anymore! You can't control me anymore! I'm out." I say shaking my head

I spun on my heels, grabbed my jacket and walked out of the shitty apartment. I closed the door respectfully, and just went on a walk. I needed to clear my head and to think. I didn't want to risk my life anymore. I don't want to be the girl that doesn't make it out in the world. I wanna live, and not just survive. 

I need exhilaration, I need strength. I need power, and I need meaning. I don't want to be stuck, and I don't want to be empty anymore! 

"Hey watch where you're going!"

"Watch your attitude lady!" I snapped

I kept on my walk before I loose control and hurt some innocent people. 

"Hey babe! Wait! Alenia!" 

I look over to see my ex boyfriend, Aiden smuggly smiling at me. Oh great!

"You look sexy as always baby!" 

"Aiden, go away. Don't make me hurt you." I say shrugging his hand off my shoulder

"Why are you always such a bitch?! I mean honestly, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who would ever consider dating your sorry ass." 

My eyebrows rose up and I laughed at his notion. 

"See. No one in their right mind would stand for this shit. Hell I only want you for your ass." He laughed

I chuckled and started walking away. I don't have time for this.

"Hey! I'm not done talking to you, you bitch!"

Wrong move, buddy. 

The moron should know better than to grab me from behind. So reflex kicked in and I knocked his sorry drunk ass out. He'll feel that in the morning.

I jogged the rest of the way to my apartment and packed a bag. I didn't want to live here anymore. I didn't wanna be me, and I certainly didn't want people to know me. Luckily, I have no family left to worry about me, so I just grabbed everything I needed and all the extra cash I have left and took a bus. 

4 Days Later

Oh shit! I fell asleep on the bus!

"Stop the bus!" I shrieked

"Miss we are stopped.... have been for 10 minutes." The bus driver said calmly

"Oh... I apologize." I said and grabbed my things.