Scream

Warnings: Mentions of torture, Kidnapping, Psychotic behavior and Insanity. 

Honestly I started this imagine about 2 and a half years ago... I don't know where I was going with it and honestly just wanted to get it out to you guys. I have a bunch of ideas for my imagines but I don't have any that pertain to Cam or his characters... so bare with me. I'm gonna try and take some of the ideas I have and use them for him, so fingers crossed lol! 

Thank you guy for sticking with me as well as continuing to read and comment! That means a lot to me seeing as I don't think I'm that good of a writer, however I love doing it! So feel free to let me know what you guys think! Also let me know if you guys have requests or certain scenarios you'd like to see!

Hope everyone is doing well and you are all safe! Love you guys!!!

Crystalli <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't think... I can't sleep... All I keep thinking is "There's nothing left!" I have been so empty since they took him. There's just no one who can help me. What am I supposed to do? Who can I go to? It's been 2 years since they murdered Jerome Valeska.

2. Years. Gone.

I've lost everything when they killed him. My soul. My heart. My will. Everything was just gone. I literally can't even begin to tell you how crazy I've become. I've lost interest in everything. I've been sleepwalking through my life and I can't stop. I've literally done nothing but go to work, eat, and sleep. I do not socialize. I do not make friends. None of it. It was as if everything was just a blur and nothing seems nor does it feel real. I mean, how crazy would it be to just be in love with your best friend, have a beautiful life together and then BAM! Everything is gone...

I can feel myself going through the years, but it doesn't actually feel like I'm there, if that makes sense. It's like there's someone doing everything for me while I'm watching helplessly from the front row. I mean, you wouldn't know since you don't know our story... so maybe I should just start from the beginning...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was fourteen, I had the most amazing night... It was as if I was in the most romantic love story anyone could have ever written. It began one day after school, well my first day of sophomore year to be exact, when I was on my way home. I made it my personal tradition to stop by my favorite local sandwich shop. The owner was the mom of my best friend growing up so I was a regular... unless Alana, the friend I mentioned, was there. I remember the first time we met perfectly... It was as if I was hit by the biggest lightening storm.

"Thank you Ana!" I smiled before backing out the front door of the authentic Cuban sandwich shop.

"Adios Amor!" Ana shouted back (Bye, my love)

I went to take a bite of my delicious turkey, ham, salami, four cheese with just enough ranch that it dribbles down my chin with each bite, sandwich but was instead met with a back back full of warmth and empty hands.

"Awe nooo!" I whined as I took the image of my precious sandwich lying disfigured and all over the sidewalk..

"You should watch where you're going." This thick, deep rich velvety voice snickered