I so ship you guys!

"Hey Fae hurry up! We have 2 hours on the road... I wanna be there early!" My best friend Bailey screamed from the her room.

"Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" Bailey's dad screamed from down the hall.

"Sorry dad!"

Bailey walked over to the room I was in and started whisper yelling at me. IT was funny, we ended up laughing like hyenas. 

"Hurry up, come on. The line to get in is gonna be crazy... Please! Think of the shirtless guys!"

"Alright! I'm almost done."

I finished packing my bag, and made sure my phone was fully charged, had my wallet, and aux chord. I checked everything off the list and we were out. We were going to this new Water Park that just opened up 2 hours away and it's 6 am. Imagine how cranky I was. But this is exciting, this will the first time that we're gonna be alone. We are now on the road and already jamming out.

"So if you're out there, I swear I'll be good to you. But I'm done looking for my future someone... Cause when the time is right, you'll be here but for now. Dear No one this is you're love song!!" We screeched along to Tori Kelly. 

2 and a half hours later*

"We finally made it!!!!" We screamed as we saw the big gate sign looking thing.

We get to finally walk in after security check, and buying tickets. This is soo exciting! Apparently every teenager had this idea since it's spring break. But Bailey and I were walking around the park looking at everything and noticed this super cool looking ride. We both ran to the tine and saw it was kinda long, but not too long. 

"Oh man, I'm so excited! Look how cool it is!" Bailey squealed

"I know!" I smiled

We were snapchatting and laughing when this guy in front of us bumped into me. I almost fell over but his friend grabbed me before I could. 

"Woah! Watch it dude! You almost killed her!" Bailey snapped

"Bailey it's okay. I'm fine. Thank you." I smiled at the guy who caught me

He was cute, red hair, green blue eyes, tall, cute smile... Wooooh someone call me an ambulance! This guy is gonna be the death of me. 

"Are you okay?" He asked

"Mhm." I nod

"Okay." He smiled

We just stood there smiling... until the line moved. 

"Alright buddy, you can let her go now." Bailey smirked

He blushed and turned around to talk to his friends. I looked at Bailey and she started giggling.

"Shh!" I whispered

"You guys are sooooooo soul mates. The way he looks at you! Dayum! I need to be looked at like that!"

"Shut up!" I laughed as we walked further in towards the ride.

We finally made it to the ride, we're up next. But it was weird, Bailey and I are next to each other and not with each other. So I was left with the ginger who caught me before. Not that I minded.... I mean wooh!

"Fae you okay with this?" Bailey asked

I shrugged and nodded.

"Okay. See you at the end." She smiled

I smiled and we finally got on. The guy in front of me sat down and held his hand out fir me to take so I wouldn't fall. 

"Thanks." I smiled and took his hand so I could sit.