Be With Me.

Hi guys! Please enjoy this imagine and read the note at the bottom! 

Also this is Post Arhkam so enjoy Maniax (;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Evangeline! We're gonna be late for church!" My father yelled

"I'm coming papa." I answer back

Of course I would wake up super late on Sunday. Mama is gonna kill me! I throw on my best Sunday dress and leave my hair natural seeing as I have no time to really fix it. Luckily I washed it just now. I throw on my converse' and grab my bag, making sure my headphones and phone are in there.

"Evie!" My mother calls

Fuck.

"I'm coming mama!" I shout and shut my door before running down the stairs.

"You can't wear those shoes Evie." My mother scolds

"We don't have time to be changing Melinda. You look beautiful Evangeline." Papa smiles

(This is Evie's dress. I would put her hair and everything else but that would take up space so I guess just imagine??)

My mother rolls her eyes and storms off into the car. I sag my shoulders in defeat and sigh.

Due to my mother being Puerto Rican and my father being British, it's a challenge for my dad and I. Especially when my mother insists on raising me the Puerto Rican way... which is annoying. Don't get me wrong, I love being Hispanic as much as the next girl, it's just she takes things over board. But it's part of life... I suppose. I love how I have a British accent because of my dad, but when I get angry or speak Spanish... I have a heavy Puerto Rican accent.

"Come on Evie... before she marches in here and beats us all." My dad chuckles

I look at my brothers and they widen their eyes before running to the car. I giggle and head out.

After Church

"Wasn't Sunday Mass just beautiful and wonderful today?" My mother beams her heart stopping smile.

We all nod at her and smile.

Usually after church my brothers would go talk to their church friends, and I would plug my headphones in while walking further into the woods than I did last Sunday. I've been doing this for about 3 months now, and my mother didn't approve but I did it anyway. I knew my way back... I always left a flower or a flower pedal in my place of success.

"Evie! Hey girl. Where ya goin?" Liliana this girl I've known my whole life smiled

"Oh hi Lillie. Just going for a walk."

I never was a social person, and I hated conversation with anyone outside of my family. I was recovering from being mute for 10 years, and it was an odd feeling. My family was happy the day I spoke up.

"Oh... in the woods?"

I nodded.

"It's dangerous in there. Don't you think?"

I shrugged my shoulders and out of habit began signing to her. (Sign language)

I've been going in there for the past 3 months. I would know if it were dangerous

"Uh sorry Evie... I never learned Sign Language..." She shifted on her feet

Of course not.

"It's fine. Enjoy the rest of your day." I smiled and plugged my headphones in and began walking.