You're a Potterhead??

And all the kids cried out "Please stop. You're scaring me!" I can't help this awful energy. God Damn right! You should be scared of me! Who is in Control?

"If you're watching this... it means I'm either dead or in Arkham Asylum.... Nah I'm just kidding. It will mean that I have made it out safely and that I am okay. Let's hope I'm not dead or worse... in Arkham! But if you're a total stranger and you are watching this then get the fuck out."

I can't help how I was raised. Nor can I help the fact that my entire life I have been trying to run away from my mother. My entire life I have always felt different. For as long as i can remember I have felt like nothing but a disappointment to my mother! Nothing was ever good enough. Nothing I said, did, or even tried to do were good enough. I wasn't smart enough for her. I wasn't brave enough for her. I wasn't anything like my sister. My perfect little sister. The golden child. The one who got the best of grades. The one who said the right things. Everything she did was perfect. EVERYTHING!

So imagine my excitement and pleased expression when I got to watch the life die out in her eyes. The way she struggled and begged me not to kill her. The way she feared for my sister of being alone. The way she didn't give up a single moment of trying to fight me. Not for one second did she think that I would win. Hell even I doubted myself... hey! IT was only for a minute, dick face!

Now that you know my tragic upbringing! I will let you observe if you will, on my new lifestyle. I am currently in the back of a cop car. Hand-cuffed. I couldn't help but think while sitting in the back of this cop car. Like how my childhood shaped me to be who I am today. How everyone who thought it was funny to make fun of me because I was different, will feel when they see my face plastered all over the news. How scared they will be that I will come for them next. Or the way their lives will forever be ruined because of little 'ol me. The way they are forever going to be forced to look over their shoulders to be sure I'm not behind them. Or the way the lives of their future or already alive children will be affected. All because they were assholes and couldn't leave the loner alone.

If you think I'm some psychopath, I'm not. Yes, everyone has issues. I get that... but let me ask you this. If you were to live 18 years of your life, trying to run away from someone who could easily have you brought back in a heartbeat... wouldn't you go insane? Wouldn't you do everything in your power to get away from something or someone like that? I mean I know I did. It was unbearable... having to go day and night going through the same thing. Ugh the constant reminder of me being a disappointment. The constant screaming. The pestering for me to do better. Ugh I can just hear her hideous nagging now! Make it stop!

"Grace Mitchel."

I look up from the table I was sitting at to see Doctor Lee Tompkins. Oh she's a beauty. Wink, Wink. Nudge, Nudge. I smile at her innocently and she smiles back.

"Hello, Dr. Tompkins. What a pleasure to see you."

"Cut the crap, Grace. I know you more than you think." She scolds

"Oh do you now?"

"Yes. Now let's make this nice and easy, shall we?"

"How easy we talkin'? Like as easy as breathing easy? Or as easy as taking a shit easy?" I smirk

"Grace Amelia Mitchel! I am not in the mood for your games today. Alright?! I need you to just tell me what's going on in that mind of yours! I want to go home and lay in bed eating a shit ton of Ben and Jerry!" Lee snaps

"Woooah. Are you sure I'm the one who needs to spill their feelings?"

"Can you just, please."

"Alright, alright."