The Coffee Stain

Shit, shit, shit! I'm super fucking late! Oh my gosh, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!!! I can't miss this final! Oh please let the professor be late! 

Hi! My name is Y/N, and I attend CF. College of Central Florida and I'm super fucking late for my English final and I need this to pass the semester! The class is starting in the next 8 minutes and I'm stuck in this stupid line so I can pay for my coffee, and my best friends coffee. I already texted her when I got here to ask her to stall the final for a little until I get there... But it looks like I'm not gonna make it. So I'm gonna have to speed and run to class. 

"Next."

"Thank you! Can you please make this quick, I'm so sorry! But I'm late for my final and I need to go. Here's 10$, keep the change! Thanks!" I rushed out and ran out the door. I slamed my car door shut and sped out of the parking lot like I was in the fucking fast and furious. But I don't care... not now. I got to the school in records time and almost forgot to turn off my car.... that's how much of a rush I'm in. But i grabbed my bag, my keys, the coffees and ran. I hate being so short!!!

"Mr. Freed but how can you not see it?! IT's right in front of you!!! Literally!" I heard my best friend Lana shout

"Yeah Professor... can't you see it?" "Damn you must be hella hold if you can't see it..." "Reyna! That was sooo rude!" "I am not that old! I don't see shit! What are we looking at?!" 

Aweeee! She got the whole class distracting him for me. She's so awesome! 

I was too focused on how cute and amazing Lana is, that I ran smack into this guy.... great! There goes the fucking coffee!

"Oh shit! I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to crash into you like that! I was trying to get to my final and I wasn't paying much attention... " Mystery guy apologized

"No, no it's my fault... I was actually doing the exact same thing... Except I was thinking about how awesome my best friend is for stalling my professor for me.." I said and looked up

Hot damn this guy is cute!!! He works out a lot! Like look at those muscles! And those eyes! Jeeeeez I need to leave before I jump him. 

"Hah, I'm gonna assume that's her and him?" He asked chuckling

I looked back at Mr. Freed and nodded laughing. I turned up to look at the guy when I noticed I ruined his plain white hoodie... with coffee stains! Shit!

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry! I made you spill your coffee all over yourself! Here take my- Oh nevermind hah, I guess I have coffee on me too. Here take my shirt then." And he literally took off his sweatshirt, and took his shirt off and handed it to me... leaving him half naked. If I wasn't drooling over him before, then I definitely am now! (Like this)

 If I wasn't drooling over him before, then I definitely am now! (Like this)

"Oh... uh you didn't have too... But thank you." I blushed

"Oh.. hah sorry. I must look like a total tool right now! I swear, I was just trying to be polite... Don't want anyone else to see your black lace bra." He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck nervously.