My Soul is Literally Dying!

Okay guys! I'm really sorry ? I haven't updated in a while... I do have an explanation!

1. I just started my job at Converse and I've been super busy cause of it! I love my new job and it's a lot of work and standing... but I'm out of my house and meeting people. 

2. I have been stressing myself out a little bit recently... I've been feeling down sometimes but I'm okay I promise! I didn't want that to be an excuse or anything, but I also didn't want to write a bunch of sad and sappy imagines. 

3. My body is most likely dying on me haha... what I mean is that I haven't been to the doctor, dentist, or anything for over 5 years... so now that I live with my dad and are able to do that. I went to the dentist and I have to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out next Thursday, which sucks cause that means I can't work for 4 days. But I have whats called a mucus retention cyst in my upper left sinus area... so I had to make sure it wasn't something that could potentially kill me later on. 

BUT ON TO MY SOUL SHATTERING NEWS.... (Which may not even be true but I feel like its coming)

I am as you guys may know... a HUGE and I mean HUGE!!! One Direction fan. Those boys are my life, and I honestly love them more than I love Pizza. Shocker I know! 

So last night I was on Instagram as I always am... when I come across a fanpage. One out of the bajillion that I follow. And it was them singing Over Again in concert. So a lot of people that know me personally, know that Over Again is one of my favorite 1D songs. 

(My favorites are Memories, Over Again, Something Great, and History)

So I don't know what happened but it hit me... the year is up. Their is supposed to be up and they are supposed to be back to us. WHERE THE FLIPPY-FLOPS ARE THEY?! 

So I started to cry... at first it was like little tears here and there... but then I couldn't stand the thought of my boys not making music for us anymore. So I started crying really heavy. 

Okay so I'm a very sensitive person... Everyone knows that. But I've never, and I mean NEVER cried that hard over a band. And you could ask my dad... I was super in love with the Jonas Brothers and when they broke up I was upset. But never shed a tear. So you could see a little bit of how much I live for these boys. 

I ended up calling my best friend and crying to her about it... I'll admit. I was actually afraid to tell her why I was crying so hard. Cause a lot of people wouldn't understand and would laugh at me or would just wave me off. But she never did that. She sat on the phone with me for over an hour while I cried my heart out... and tried with everything in her to make me feel better. 

Why is this such an issue? You may ask... well look at from a fangirls perspective. We are the girls and boys who don't have a lot of friends. We are the people who sit and look like loners because we love boy bands and don't care who knows it. We are the people who listen to music with meaning in the lyrics, not that rap shit that everyone else likes. And before you get all bitchy on me... no I have nothing against rap music. Some of the songs on the radio are very catchy and I can't help but like them. But they have no meaning! 

Bands like One Direction, Five Seconds of Summer, Big Time Rush, and the Jonas Brothers write songs that every girl wants to hear! They right about passion and feelings. They are the ones that write songs explaining what us girls and sometimes boys want to hear and what we feel. 

Everyone says that boy bands are gay and bitches. Why?! Because they're telling girls what every respectful asshole like you should tell us? 

Again before you go all bitchy and hateful bat shit crazy... I'm not talking about anyone in particular. I'm just saying this in a general basis. I'm thinking about all those assholes who told me that the bands and people I like are gay and they don't actually write music. That I like them because I think they are good looking. NO FUCKING IDIOT! I like them because they express things that I can't! They make me feel good about myself! They let me know that there are people out there who care about my opinions and my self worth.

Okay so by now if you are still reading this little rant of mine! Thank you ! 

You are the real MVP! You deserve a cookie and a coffee... I'll get that for you!

But yeah if you are a directioner and want to talk about it with me.. this would be greatly appreciated! 

But it's not even confirmed by the boys! How could this be true?!

As I said in the beginning :

"(Which may not even be true but I feel like its coming) "

Niall has a new single 'This Town' 

(WHICH IS SOOOOO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL BY THE WAY! OH MY GOSH MY BABY BOY!! HE'S GOTTEN SO BIG AND GREAT!!)

His new album is coming out soon.

Liam got signed to a new label. And most likely is working on music as well. 

Harry has his movie coming out this month... (Which I'm sooo going to see)

And 

Louis is doing so good with Freddie. I don't think after spending all that time with him, he's gonna wanna come back on tour and shit.

SO DO YOU SEE MY DILEMMA!? I'M DYING!

So to show you how much I cried... and how hard I'll leave some gifs for ya...

 and how hard I'll leave some gifs for ya

(WHY'D I DO THIS TO MYSELF?!)

Okay rant over.... please forgive me.

I promise to have another Imagine up by tomorrow!