"You Have A Child?"

"Alex can you please just let me in?"

"Go away Charlie! I don't wanna see you." I snap

"Alex you can't just keep shutting me out! Let me help you!"

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I scream with as much rage as I can muster

"Alexandria Denise Walker. If you don't let me in, I can't help you! You need to trust me and stop pushing me away!" My older sister Charlize sighed from outside my locked bedroom door

"CHARLIZE IF YOU DON'T LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE i WILL LEAVE!" I shrieked

"I will not leave you alone! Not at a time like this." She hushed

I couldn't take it anymore and opened my window. Fortunately for me we live in a one story house. My room is the only one in the back of the house and facing the forest. I pulled my hoodie on and threw on my combat boots. Looked behind me to make sure my door was locked and hopped out onto the grass before taking off running.

I'm not some spoiled rich bitch like Bruce Wayne or anything. I'm just going through something tramatic right now and I want to be left alone. I knew exactly what to do and where to go. Luckily I have an emergency back in my car, and I have everything I need. I jogged to my car and began to change my clothes.

I plugged in my aux cord and began to drive to my favorite club, Steps

I plugged in my aux cord and began to drive to my favorite club, Steps. I go here every weekend and whenever I'm stressing out. And right now, it was definitely a time to go. I parked my car in my usual spot before walking towards the line. I smiled at Rodger the bodyguard before he winked and let me in. I've been going here long enough to know everyone and everyone know me. I strut into my favorite place in the world and just let all my frustration out on the dance floor. I smiled to myself and mentally thanked myself for not taking off my makeup and for curling my hair this morning. I began to dance along to Major Lazer's Lean on. I haven't felt this good since... no I'm not here to think about that. I'm here to let loose and have fun.

"Hiya gorgeous, I'm Jerome." This sexy husky voice whispered in my ear

I smirked and ignored him. 

Let's see where this goes.

"Oh so you're gonna ignore me?" Jerome asked 

I nodded and continued my dancing. I smirked even harder when he grabbed me by the waist and pushed my body down by the neck. 

So this is where it's going. 

I moved my hips along to the beat all the while bent in a 90 degree angle with Jerome behind me grinding on me. To tell you the truth, this man can dance. I lifted my body up in a hopefully sexy way and grabbed the back of his neck while my back still faces his front. 

"You said you came for the love in the club. But I wanna tell them they wrong. Come on baby try a new thing and lets spark a new flame." The speakers boomed out while I sang along