chapter 33-Gajeels sister !?

Start from the beginning

The rest of the walk was silent. Lucy wanted to ask more but she didn't. She meant what she said. If he refused to say so, there was a reason. It didn't mean she had no idea...

'Stop following', Gajeel grumbled.

'I said I was going to help', Lucy pouted.

'Shouldn't you be with smulderbrain?'

'Natsu? He is gone for the day'.

Gajeel huffed. Only to let her know that he heard her. Sadly for him, she continued.

'He and Happy just disappeared. I said I wanted to go on a quest. And next thing I know, he is gone. Can you believe it?' she started to complain.

'Why should I care?'

'You don't... But what do you think?'

Gajeel sighed. 'Go ask him'

'I don't even know where he went'

'Ask him when he's back. Now leave', he said as they neared the house. 'I can handle her alone'.

'Do you think you can fool Rose like this? Don't be stubborn, you need my help'.

'Fine', he had to admit. Lucy showing no signs to quite any time soon.

They walked trough the fence to the garden where Rose was just hanging the dirty clothes. 'Vy-chan!', she shouted happily and ran towards "Levy" for a hug.

Gajeel tried to smile and hugged her back. He patted her back awkwardly. 'Hey Rose', he tried to sounds like his girlfriend. His voice was too high-pitched. 'I'm back'.

'Come, let me set some tea. Its been a while since you had a solo-mission huh? How did it go?' Rose went immediately towards the pot with cookies.

Gajeel couldn't help to raise an eyebrow. The difference between this Rose and the one he knew was already big.
Rose quickly turned around. 'You probably want to change clothes first. You can take a shower while I boil the water. Lucy help yourself to some cookies if you like'.

'Thanks', the blond sat down and grabbed the treat as offered while Gajeel made his way to the bathroom. He sneaked in once before when he knew the evil sister wasn't at home. It helped that he knew the way in the house.

He quickly stepped out of the dress, feeling relieved that he didn't have to wear that, even if it was for a few minutes. Why did Levy's whole wardrobe exist of dresses?

He was left in his underwear when he heard two knocks on the door.

'Levy?' it was Rose's voice.

Gajeel didn't respond. 'Are you still angry at my Levy?' she asked.

'Not really', was his answer.

'I know you said that you were mad at Gajeel after that fight but...' he heard her murmur behind the door. Clearly searching for the right words. 'But I saw you looking at him. You can't be mad at him'.

She did? Gajeel asked himself. He shot some glances towards the script mage. But he hadn't really noticed her stares.

The voice behind the door continued. 'You love him... don't you?'

'.....'

'Can you please answer me'.

'yes', Gajeel agreed straight to the point. Louder then Levy would have

'I knew it', soft words, not meant for him to hear. '...You're smart Vy-chan. I will trust you on this'.

'You mean it?' Gajeel asked surprised.

'I will trust you, but not him. The way he grabbed you during the fight.. it's wrong and I won't forget it. If it happens one more time, he is dead'.

'It won't', Gajeel said. It was a promise he made. He would protect the shrimp. 'Thanks'.

'I will let you take that shower now. The tea is ready when you're done'.

---

'Juvia-chan!! We came to surprise you with a late baby-shower!!', Lyon stepped inside their house without warning. Both Teru and Bozu were turning and tossing on a rug. Juvia was playing peek-a-boo when he barged in with Chelia and Jura behind him.

'Shush Lyon', Chelia corrected him and grabbed him by the collar. 'You will scare the baby's.

'They are a part of Juvia. I'm sure they are both brave and strong', he made his way towards the watermage and pulled her into a tight embrace. 'Good to see you Juvia-chan'

'Hello Lyon-sama', Juvia was able to say through the lack of oxygen.

Lyon had no chance to release her before Gray looked around the corner. In one hand he held a spatula. His apron around his waist said: kiss the father. The apron was handmade by Juvia.'Get away from her Lyon', he warned him.

'Just greeting. I'm not trying to steal your guild mates', he looked teased, earning a glare of Gray before he went back to the kitchen to check on the food.
Lyon quickly changed his attention on Juvia again. 'Can I hold one of the little ones?'

'Can I hold one too?', Chelia walked closer.

'Sure', Juvia smiled proud. 'Sit down and Juvia will show you how to hold her baby's. But be careful with Bozu-chan. He wants to toss and turn more'.

She picked him up with extreme care. She supported his head and kept him close. She watched her every step as she made her way to Lyon.

Juvia showed him how to hold his head before placing Bozu in his arms. To keep Bozu safe, she had to come close to Lyon. It gave Lyon an opportunity to whisper in her ear.

'Did Gray propose yet?'

Juvia started to blush but sadly had to shake no. 'Not yet'

'Typical Gray. I came up with a plan if you're interested'.

'Juvia is'.