chapter 32-you equals me

Start from the beginning

The mist irritated to much, causing her to cough. She closed her eyes, didn't notice the sudden change from body, but did hear a low, manly cough which seemed to come from herself, himself? herself! Because she might be a man in body, but she was a girl within.

She opened her eyes and waved the large hand to remove some of the mist. Much lower then expected she saw Gajeel standing in her body as planned.

He was coughing as well. Levy chuckled in the fist that belonged to Gajeel. That was because Gajeel seemed to be troubled about the fact that his coughs sounded higher and girly.

'Don't giggle like that in my body!', he pointed to the ground as he continued to cough.

'I Can't help it', the script mage tried to keep it down, just a little. 'Are you alright?'

'This sucks!', Gajeel was able to open his eyes. His eyes slowly followed upwards to look at Levy. 'this sucks!', he repeated. 'I feel like a midget'.

'Hey!', Levy yelled fake-insulted. To punish him, she punched him against the arm.

Gajeel stumbled back before falling on his bum. 'Auw!?' he rubbed the sore spot.

'Sorry!', Levy muffled her words by placing her hands in front of her mouth. 'Guess I don't know my own strength'.

'My strength', Gajeel couldn't help to correct her. Levy helped him up. 'Hit me', she said.

'What?'

'Hit me!'

'U sure?', he raised an eyebrow.

'With all you got', Levy prepared herself for the attack.

'Gihi, your wish', he didn't give his all, but was confident he would pack a nice punch... and yet she didn't move at impact.

'Wow', Levy rubbed the spot. 'As if Lily accidentally flew against me'.

Gajeel blinked, feeling insulted and without warning punched again with all he got.

'Nothing', she chuckled again.

'Tsk'.

'Nothing to be upset about', she wrapped her arms around Gajeel. It didn't feel quiet right. Her arms shouldn't be able to wrap all around him. And hugging your own body isn't the same.

'Whatever, come', Gajeel didn't even try to hug her back. 'I'm going to teach you some Dragon Slay Magic'.

Levy's, no Gajeels eyes twinkled in excitement as Levy started to follow her boyfriend. She couldn't help to notice how her dress swung around as he walked. The dress fit nice around her body. It was different then looking in the mirror. She wondered if Gajeel would look at her the same way. Her eyes rested at her body's but.

At the same time Gajeel looked behind him and saw Levy's stare. 'Nice huh?' he snickered.

---

'Lucy!' Natsu was searching through their house. 'Are you in the kitchen?' he peeked around the corner. Nothing. 'Bathroom!?' he called out as he knocked on the door. When no response follow he carefully opened. No one.
Natsu moped disappointing. 'Happy!?' he called out to his friend. Nothing.

He was living with Happy in Lucy's house since he let Gray and Juvia live in his. It was a difficult decision he made till he realized that it was the perfect excuse to move in with Luce.

He couldn't find Happy in his bed. He had to come to the conclusion that the exceed and spirit mage went to the store for some groceries. They usually did the task together. In the beginning Natsu went with them but Luce forbid him after he started to spend their savings on a mountain of snacks.

'Luce?' he said one more time before giving up. He wanted to tell her the good news. Apparently Magnolia was planning a autum festival. They wanted to do it a month later, but due to bad weather they moved it to next week. He needed to ask Lucy if she wanted to go with him before anyone else would get the chance.

He thought of Loke and Taurus, even Dan. They all tried to flirt with her. They still are. But they were all rejected. It made Natsu happy to know that she could be persuaded by him, no one else. She wouldn't go with someone else.

He thought of what they could do together over a week. Those thoughts made him smile as he laid himself in bed. A quick nap. After that he would clean up.

His eyes closed and not long after he started to drift to sleep. He was sure he dreamed about something, but that dream was not that great compared to real life.

He slowly opened his eyes when he felt someone shift behind him. It must be Lucy, he smiled.
It took the best skills of persuasion, but he convinced her she should sleep in the same bed. A mattress on the ground would take up too much space. Besides, it wasn't very comfortable. After daring her once that she should sleep on the ground, he had quickly earned his place beside her.

Natsu turned around, very careful. Her blond hair was draped careful over her eyes. Her mouth was slightly open.

The dragon slayer watched for a moment. Why? he didn't know. He liked to watch her like this.

He closed his eyes after a while. He listened to her steady breathing till he fell asleep again. The dream that follow was one easy to remember... Lucy as strong as he always saw her, defeating the mightiest of foes.

Lucy never was a deep sleeper and woke up from him mumbling in his sleep. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes pulled herself up. Natsu kept mumbling in his sleep. It made her look at him.

He was laying on his back. His chest steady rose when he took a breath. His toothy grin was even shown as he grinned in his sleep.
Lucy smiled with her head cocked to the side before rolling out of bed. She looked back one more time and decided it couldn't hurt to kiss his cheek. Those kisses were her guilty little pleasures.

She slowly backed away, feeling disappointed that it didn't wake him up. A thought that always crossed her mind. She couldn't find the extra courage to wake him up on purpose when she did that. And kissing his cheek when he was awake wasn't going to happen.

She was sure he wouldn't love her the same way. He didn't show any signs in the years they knew each other. If it was up to him, they would probably stay friends for ever.
She would steal some kisses as long as she was able to.

As she made her way to the kitchen she saw Happy holding back a smile. 'Shhh', she placed a finger on her lips. 'Not a word you damn cat'.