chapter 26- girls night?

Comenzar desde el principio

'Look at that: two gentlemen', Rose presented them as if Levy didn't know them. 'Two friends you know all too well', she added in a whisper.

'Rose, I'm not in the mood'.

'I don't know what you're talking about', she pinched Levy's cheek. 'I just invited two handsome and kind men'

'To a girls night'

'I never called it a Girls-night', Rose commented. She did. 'But you should give them a chance. I think they are kind and funny and above all; they're grown up'.

'They are 7 year older', Levy whispered back as if that was the biggest problem.

'They're the same age'

'But I was frozen in time for 7 years...'

'Then you're 7 years ahead because you're smart and grown-up as well. I don't want you to jump on them. Just give them a chance'.

The two sisters kept whispering in the corner of the room while the others just stole a glance between chats.
'So what brings you two here?', Erza asked when she saw Jet straightening his tie. Lucy chuckled at his act.

'Just... We heard Levy felt troubled when Gajeel had his uhm... outburst', his voice cracked when he was nervous. He fixed his tie another time. 'We just wanted to cheer her up', he nudged Droy to help him. An enthusiastic nod was all he got.

The day continued casually after that. Rose was able to make Levy laugh in the end. She ended up talking about childhood-stories of times that Levy couldn't even remember.
'You won't believe where she could fall asleep. Our parents had to search one time in the bushes to find her. She wouldn't even wake up if you were to yell in the next room'.

'As if your the one to talk. She fell asleep once in a cabinet when I couldn't find her with a game of hide-and-seek', Levy laughed at the memory. 'And Rose ALWAYS wrote her name on everything claiming "hers". Levy emphasized the word "her" with her fingers.

'That's only because you always took my stuff', Rose nudged her earning more laughter from Levy.

The others joined their conversation. Telling them about their embarrassing and cute moments from their childhood. A good time for Levy to catch some breath outside.

Her back was leaning against the cold wall when she catches a glance of a familiar black exceed. 'Hey Lily'. She couldn't help but sigh a little because she didn't get the peace she hoped for.

'Hey', he greeted back as he let his wings disappear and landed on the bench near the bluenette. 'How are you holding up?'

'Don't know.. Did Gajeel say something because I hit him?' she was getting right to business.

'Not much really'.

Levy hummed a little, letting Lily know she understood.

'Don't worry about that', the exceed patted her knee to support the small yet powerful friend. 'He forgave you before and you hit him against the ground that time'.

'He told you about that?', Levy responded flustered.

'More like growling'.

Levy shifted her bandanna around in a nervous matter, causing a few strains of hair to escape her organized yet chaotic hairstyle. 'I shouldn't care huh', an anxious tone was heard in her voice.

'You shouldn't', with that he made her wings appear again. 'Do you want me to deliver a message'.

'Tell him...' Levy thought but came to a conclusion. 'No, nothing', she shook a little her head while speaking in a cold tone.