Chapter 38: Infiltration Part IV

A/N

I've had a wonderful weekend and I'm in a super good mood so I decided to update! This chapter is something I really enjoyed because I think I added a good amount of humors that made my cheeks hurt from smiling.  So enjoy the early update!!

Once Upon an Assassin

Chapter 38

THIRD PERSON P.O.V. 

The students all patiently stood in the shadow, waiting for a certain male.

Karma was the first to spot him as he came back. He lifted his head up, his golden eyes narrowing in amusement while the corner of his lips tugged, "Oh, you were really quick to change, Nagisa-kun," he spoke, pushing himself off of the wall he was leaned against.

The pale male who was wearing female clothes until a moment ago looked extremely uncomfortable, his cheeks flushing a cute pink as he clutched the clothes he was wearing to his chest, 'I want to get rid of these immediately.....' He thought as he cried anime tears.

"You should have kept the clothes and gone like that. There are a lot of evidence that assassins dressed up as women left in books," Isogai smiled as he winked at Nagisa who was extremely flustered.

"N-Not you too, Isogai-kun!!!!"

Konomi chuckled in amusement, quite surprise herself that Isogai who was known as the nice guy of the class was joining in with the teasing. Her eyes than narrowed as she realized she shouldn't be having fun while her classmates were left suffering in the hotel.

A certain red haired male sent his friends a closed eyes smile before he pointed at Nagisa's crotch with a finger, "Nagisa-kun, if you want to get rid of it, I've heard, earlier the better! Something about hormones," Karma helpfully stated, "The technology is so advanced now I heard they can change genitals now!!"

Nagisa looked horrified as he jumped away from the red haired devil, "I'm not getting rid of it!! And I'm not changing them either! I'm keeping it!!!!"