Chapter 10: "You're the first one I'm going to break." EDITED

Once Upon as Assassin

Chapter 10

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

With a small amused smile, the lilac haired female watched as Koro-sensei sat down, wiping his face away of what she assume was sweat. Well, at least she thinks he sweats...

"Wheew, that was tiring. Traveling so you don't stand out is certainly not as easy as you think," Koro-sensei chuckled. Though he gasped as his fake nose fell off, dropping to his lap.

The students started to gather, looking at our teacher in disbelief, some shaking their heads.

"Don't drag along such a huge ass bag. Koro-sensei is already conspicuous anyways."

"I mean, isn't it bad that the state secret is standing out this much in public? And if anyone looked at your disguise carefully, they can tell that you aren't even human."

"Nyua?! Really?!" Koro-sensei panicked as he hid his face with his gloved tentacles.

Suddenly, Sugaya called out for Koro-sensei, catching the yellow octopus's attention.

"Sensei, here," the male tossed something at Koro-Sensei.

"Oh!" Koro-sensei gasped as he placed the new nose on his face.

"First off, let's change that false nose that keeps falling off," Sugaya commented grinning.

"Such an amazing fit!" Koro-sensei gasped as he adjusted the nose on his face.

Sugaya seemed slightly embarrassed but he showed his cutting knife and some art materials, "That's 'cause I carved it to suit the curves and looks of your face. Making things like that are my strong point, after all."

"That's incredible Sugaya!"

Konomi and Kayano shared a look before smiling.

"Ahaha, this is so interesting. When you're traveling, you can see somewhat unexpected sides of everyone," Kayano stated as she placed a card down.

Konomi nodded in agreement but she suddenly touched her throat that felt dry.

"Is anyone thirsty?" The female questioned.

"Ah! I'll go buy drinks for everyone," Kanzaki offered as she stood up.

Konomi stood up as well, Kayano, quickly following, "We'll go with you."

Karma took Konomi's cardigan's sleeve into his hand, "I want a ac-"

"Acerola cider right?" The lilac female smirked as she looked down at her red haired friend.

Karma looked at her for a moment in surprise before smiling, nodding.

Chuckling Konomi quickly caught up to the girls that were waiting few feet away.

As Kanzaki opened the door she immediately bumped into someone.

"Ah, sorry, excuse us," she politely stated as she passed by.

Konomi on the other hand frowned slightly, her lilac eyes narrowing on the group of older boys that stared at them as they walk off.

'How suspicious.....'

And how right she was. Even after the females walked off, the high school students stared to where the girls disappeared to.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

Konomi was standing beside her group, leaning on Karma, her hand covering her forehead that was slightly sticky from sweat.

"Who knew Konomi-chan gets motion sickness," Karma laughed loudly, though making sure not to move so he wouldn't disturb the female even more.