Chapter 34: Attempt Assassination

Once Upon an Assassin

Chapter 34

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"Wow! It's so pretty!" Kaede cried as she stared at the blue ocean gleaming under the sun.

She turned around but sweat dropped as her eyes landed on a deflated yellow octopus, "Nyahh.... Boats are bad.... Boats are really bad.... Your teacher feels like his brains are about to come flying out...."

As the island became visible Kayano looked at Nagisa in question, her eyebrows furrowed, "It's been six hours since we left Tokyo but I haven't seen Konomi-chan since we got on, where is she?"

"If you mentioned, I haven't seen Karma either," Kataoka frowned, being a responsible class representative and looking around.

Nagisa sweat dropped as his eyes moved to the top of the boat, 'Poor Konomi-chan....'

"Konomi-chan's currently curled up on Karma's lap....." Nagisa hesitantly stated.

Everyone snapped their attention to the pale boy, their mouth dropping in shock.

"You're kidding right?" Maehara question in disbelief, "We're talking about that Konomi-chan here! The gal who has a bigger pride than the sky! She would never let Karma do something like that!" The orange haired teen spoke, seeming to be slightly jealous thinking about it.

Nagisa scratched his forehead, a forced laugh escaping his lips as his cheeks flushed slightly, "Actually Karma-Kun is taking a advantage of her...." The male paused as he thought back to when he went up on the roof, "Konomi-chan doesn't have enough strength to push him away...."

"What?"

"She has sea sickness...."

"Oh....."

A silence fell over them before they all ran up the stairs, eager to see the rare scene.

"Nurufufu~ they might become the first couple in our class~" Koro-sensei who momentarily recovered from his sea sickness giggled as he stood with his students in the shadow, eyeing two certain teen. He held a notebook in his tentacle, eager to collect some material for his book.

On the roof of ship, where cool wind blew, two teens sat together in a chair under a shade created from a beach umbrella.

Poor Konomi was paler than usual, a hint of blue on her skin. She had her eye closed as she was curled up in a ball on Karma's lap. Her lilac haired was in two pig tails where the strands lazily fell onto Karma's lap.

The red head was mischievously smirking as his legs and arms supported the female who was groaning. He immediately noticed his classmates presence as they peaked at him and Konomi from the shadow of the stairs. Though he didn't move a single cm to acknowledge any of them. He didn't even show a sign where the others could tell that he had noticed their presence.

His fingers gently brushed the female's forehead, making sure that he didn't move her too much as he cradled her in arm.

"Uh... Let's go down now..." Kayano blushed slightly, feeling slightly bad for watching. Although in reality it was very far from the truth, it seemed like a intimate scene from a movie.

"R-Right...." The rest of them agreed as they slowly and quietly walked down the stairs, leaving the two in privacy.

As they disappeared, Konomi let out another groan, twisting slightly as she buried her face into Karma's chest, "I fucking hate boats.... Why did I even agree to come here....?"