Chapter 13: Overprotective Daddy and Transfer Student

Once Upon an Assassin

Chapter 13

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

The whole class E stood outside of the hotel staring at the scene in shock.

Karma on the other hand was one of the few who looked extremely amused. His hands moved to his yukata pocket to pull out his phone, though he stopped as Konomi sent him a warning look.

The red head raised his hand in innocence before chuckling, extremely entertained by the condition his lilac haired friend was in.

Konomi was in the arms of a tall blonde male who was holding her face in his hand examining the bruise on it with agony.

"Lils! Your face! Your, poor poor face!" Caleb cried looking at the bruises and cut on his daughter's face. His large hands were clasped around her face, checking each bruise and cuts, wailing when he noticed a different one.

Konomi's nose twitched as she pulled away from her father's hold, trying to move as far away as possible. Her lilac colored eyes were filled with annoyance as she grimaced.

With a rather strong push to the chest, she tried to create space between her father's body and her own, but wailed because the pain from her injuries.

Caleb just ignored what his daughter was trying to get away from him and clung onto her. His arms wrapped around her waist as he sobbed tears.

"My babies beautiful face!!! It's been scarred! Those bastards are going to pay!!" The tall, blond foreign man yelled as he childishly sobbed. Though it was obvious the blond man was trying to hide the fiery range in his lilac colored eyes.

As Caleb wailed, he careful counted the bruises and cuts that matted his daughters body.

'Split lip, bruised cheek and eye, bruises on her neck that look like hand prints... Probably choked.... Scratches up her arms and legs... Rope marks left on her wrist, and the bruises that are hidden by her clothes... Those bastards.... Who the fuck dared to hurt my daughter.....' Caleb's eyes flashed dangerously before he acted like he usually did. Though he did promise himself to definitely gather informations on the high school males...

As Konomi tried to escape her father's, death grip, most of her classmates were staring at the large transportation behind the two.

In middle of the grass clearing in front of the hotel the class stayed at, a large helicopter was parked.

When they had all heard the loud winds rattling their cheap motel, they all came out to investigate. Although none of them had expected it to be an fancy helicopter that looked like it could cost millions of dollars.

But the most shocking thing that surprised the teenage students was that a blond man had fallen out of the sky with a parachute. They watched in fascination as the blonde man perfectly landed on the grassy ground before taking off his parachute and bag, running with his arms up to Konomi who had bruisesand some cuts on her face.

Their eyes seemed to widen even more as the man screamed in English as he clutched the female, treating her like a rag doll.

"W-Who is that guy...?" Kayano whispered as her brown eyes eyed the tall, mysterious blonde who emerged from the helicopter.

Nagisa shook his head, not knowing how to answer his green haired friend, "I don't know... He must be an acquaintance of Konomi-chan by the way he's acting," the pastel blue haired boy concluded as he slipped out his usual notebook. Although Nagisa was pretty confident with English, the blond man who suddenly appeared in front of them was talking too fast for him or any of the students to comprehend.