Chapter 27: BREATH! And USE PROTECTION!!!

Once Upon an Assassin

KARMA P.O.V.

With my arms crossed over my chest, I watched Terasaka jump down into the water as he ripped his dirty shirt off.

With my golden eyes narrowed, my foot impatiently tapped the floor, wanting to get out of here as soon as possible.

From the bottom of my gut, something was telling Konomi wasn't alright.... I wanted to believe she was alright but, something just wasn't feeling right.

But I also knew she was an excellent swimmer, she couldn't have...

A small tsk escaped my lips as I ran my hand through my red hair in frustration.

She better be alright or I'll personally drag her back from death and kill her myself.

My eyes shifted back to Itona and Terasaka who held his shirt in front of him as he yelled, "Itona! Fight me! One on one!"

"K-Karma-kun! What are you making Terasaka-kun do!" Koro-sensei who had a swelled up head muttered as he looked at me nervously.

I sent the yellow octopus a closed eyed smile, my arms still crossed over my chest, "Sensei, he'll be fine~, just watch!" I snickered evilly, hoping Terasaka would feel at least a bit of pain since he caused all this mess.

The rounded headed teacher must have heard my malicious tone and panicked, wiggling  his swollen tentacles around, "Please don't do this Terasaka-kun!!! He isn't an opponent you will be able to win against!!!"

"Back off you bloated octopus!!!" Terasaka yelled back, not taking his eyes off of the petite boy who had tentacles as his hair.

My mouth slightly tugged down as I watched Shiro snicker, "Hehe... It's quite brave of you to defend yourself from Itona's tentacle with just a piece of cloth. Silence him Itona, keep an eye on Koro-sensei as well."

That fucking bastard, causing so much unnecessary shit around here.... I personally want to kill him myself....

"K-Karma-kun!" Nagisa-kun who stood next to me yelled in panic as Itona prepared to attack Terasaka with his tentacle.

"Chill, Nagisa-kun. He isn't going to die," I smirked, my eyes filling with interest and slight amusement, "Killing us students isn't Shiro's goal. Keeping us alive has a bigger impact on Koro-sensei's concentration," I explained, taking a step closer so I could get a better look.

My eyes shifted to the branch that held Hara-san's weight, I nodded as I saw that it would hold for few more minutes.

"At first glance, Hara-San seems like she's in great danger but it's not like she's going to be the target of Itona's attacks. And even if she was to fall, from personal experience I know Koro-Sensei won't abandon her," I confidently state as I remember when I personally jumped off a cliff in attempt to kill Koro-Sensei.

"But..."

"Don't worry, I told Terasaka beforehand...." The smirk on my face widen as I watched the tentacle slam into Terasaka, "He'll take a strong hit enough to knock him out but, on the other hand, he'll use the that level of speed and strength to grab onto the tentacle and hold onto it like his life depended on it."

The class gasped in shock as Terasaka held on, gripping onto the tentacle that slammed into his abdomin.

Shiro shrugged his shoulders in a carefree manner as he chuckled, "You've endured quite well," he complemented Terasaka mockingly, "Well, then, Itona, go ahead and give him another."

But before the male could answer a loud sneeze escaped the teen's mouth as his nose ran.

My smirk became devious as I snapped my finger, "Bingo..."