Chapter 37: Infiltration part III

A/n

So I'm taking my APUSH test tomorrow and SAT on Saturday so I won't have time to update. For that reason I decided to update Right now! Enjoy the chapter!!

Anyone taking their SAT at Beverly Hills highschool?

Once upon an Assassin

Chapter 37

Recap:

My eyes widen as the phone in the assassin's hand was smashed against the wall, completely destroyed.

My eyes snapped to the red head who moved.

K-Karma.... What are you planning...!

"Hey, old man-nu," the red head mocked, smiling slightly, "For a pro, you seem like a pretty normal guy. If it's just glass or a scull, I could break it too. But wait, the way you're so quick to call your buddies. Are you afraid to go on a one and one against a middle school kid? If you don't want to go against my girl right here," the red head placed his arm around my shoulder, giving it a tight squeeze, "Go against me."

My mouth fell open as I stared at my friend.

My girl?!

KONOMI P.O.V.

"Hey! What do you mean by my girl, Karma!!!" I angrily yelled, shaking my fist.

"THAT'S NOT WHERE YOU SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT, KONOMI-CHAN!!!!" My friends all yelled.

I paused, thinking rationally for a moment, "Oh you're right huh...? Karma let me at him instead!"

"THATS NOT IT EITHER!!!!"

My eyes shifted to Karma but a small smirk appeared on my face.

Actually....

"Never mind, I've lost interest," I sighed as I turned my back on Karma, walking to Nagisa-kun who still held Koro-sensei.

The yellow ball looked at me in amusement, "Nurufufufu~ have you noticed Konomi-San?"

I nodded and hummed in answer, "He changed hasn't he, sensei?"

"He has. As expected, being the closest person to Karma-kun in class, Konomi-San has noticed the change."

The rest of our classmates seemed confused by my conversation with Koro-sensei, each of them looking at us with a lost expression.

"His chin is down," both Koro-sensei and I spoke at the same time.

"Until now, that devil would always stick his chin out with an abundant sense of composure. His stance is always so cocky and it was if one was looking down at his opponent," I explain, biting my thumb, "That guy always looks down at me like that when we fight," I mutter in slight annoyance.

Koro-sensei giggled as his grin widen, "Yes, though now, his stance is different. His foul mouth hasn't changed, but his sight is set straight and lacks hesitation. He's observing his opponent head on."

"