Chapter 16: Don't mess with me

Once Upon an Assassin

Chapter 16

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

The dark brown haired man sat in his car, a thoughtful look in his eyes as he placed his chin on his folded hand.

He pulled his phone out, calling his assistant, "Hello, please call Kaho Tsuchiya, Tomoya Seo, and two other student's parents tomorrow night... Let them know that their children are suspended from my school for two weeks. Thank you, goodbye."

Asano Gakuho ended his call and looked out the window, eyeing the droplets of water hitting his window.

"It may have been a mistake to allow Royal Konomi to enter class E... I must do something to bring her out of that class...."

:ROYAL RESIDENCE:

The lilac haired female awkwardly stared at the red haired male that was drinking tea and eating snacks with her mother.

Behind her, few of her classmates and teacher stood, gapping at the scene as well.

"Mom...? What are you doing with Karma...?" Konomi questioned, her eyes staring at the red haired male who only smirked.

Royal Misuzu beamed at her daughter, standing up and giving Konomi a hug.

"You've never told me the Karma-kun you talked about was this attractive! I was shocked when he visited me today!" Misuzu gushed.

The petite female than noticed her other guest for the first time.

"Oh my..." Misuzu smiled gently at the teens and one teacher who awkwardly stood, their clothes slightly damp from the rain, "Wecome! Please relax, I'll immediately get some towels and drinks. Please get comfortable!"

The women quickly scrambled off.

Konomi stayed frozen and stared at Karma who was sipping tea out of a cup while petting Jake and Roki who sat besides him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She finally questioned, staring at her friend in shock.

Karma's golden orbs were filled with mischief as he stared at the leggy female.

"I came over because I needed something. But when your mother found out my name, she pulled me in for tea, was something wrong, Ko-no-mi?"

The lilac haired female rolled we eyes before she turned her attention back to her friends who still stood up.

"Maehara-kun, follow me. You should go take a bath, you'll catch a cold if you stay in your wet clothes. My father's may be a bit big, but they should be fine," the female stated as she pulled the drenched Maehara to the shower room.

Awkwardly Maehara was pushed into the room with a towel and pairs of dry clothes Konomi had grabbed from her father's closet.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

The lilac haired female and her mother stood at the door, waving goodbye to their guests.

Though one male stayed behind, sitting rather comfortably in the sofa, surfing through the T.V.'s channels.

As Konomi walked back into the living room after she sent her friends off, she stared at her friend.

"Why aren't you leaving?" She bluntly questioned, eyeing the red head who had his leg propped up.

"Konomi! That's isn't how I taught you to act around guests! Shame on you! I invited Karma-kun for dinner and to stay the night!" Misuzu scolded her daughter, giving a light bunk on her head.