Chapter 7: Don't Fall for Me~ EDITED

Once upon an assassin

Chapter 7

RECAP:

"Well, Mrs. Irina, I'm sure Nagisa would love to give us his opinion," I spoke bringing everyone's attention to Nagisa.

The pastel blue haired boy gulped before he too started to speak.

I smirked inwardly at my success. In these past few days, I've been working with Nagisa-Kun's English.
After finding out that it's his favorite subject, I decided I wanted to perfect it.

I sneakily stole glanced from the main campus students and smiled in triumph at their shocked look.

"Ah! Bitch-sensei!"

I looked back at Nagisa-kun and saw him smothered by Bitch-sensei's boobs.

Hm... Well it'll definitely make the boys jealous.

My plan on making the main campus jealous seemed to have been successful and not long after Nagisa-kun's suffocation, the assembly started.

Now.... For the real plan to start.....

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

"Alright! We are sending out the printout. This has all the information and detail about the student council event!" One of the male from the A class spoke into the microphone as he held a paper.

Class E immediately realized they didn't receive the paper. And Isogai, being the student class president of the class, raised his hand.

"Excuse me! Class E hasn't received the print out."

"Hm? Really? That's strange?" The male on stage questioned as he pushed the rim of his glasses higher onto his nose, "My bad~ it seems like I forgot to bring the Class E's printout! Sorry but please just memories it all! You do have to work on that right?"

The gym immediately busted into laughter and giggles.

"Like, I mean, I think the people in class E should also work on improving their memory!"

Konomi smirked as she lifted her head, "Hm? So the person who forgot to bring the print out is telling us to improve on our memory? How stupid!" Her voice echoes through the gym.

All the attention went to the lilac haired female who was smiling innocently.

"I mean, like who would forget to bring just pieces of paper? I would expect better from an Class A student," she spoke, her eyes gleaming mischievously while she looked as innocent as a newborn lamb.

All the students were gapping at her bold statement. The male on stage flushed a deep red as his fist shook in anger and embarrassment.

"You from class E shouldn't be talking! My memory is perfectly fine! My test score is high unlike you scums!"

Konomi cocked her head to the side, "But you forgot the paper, wouldn't that mean your mind can't remember a simple task?"

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I have a better grade than you, I have memorized everything in class!" The boy yelled pointing a angry finger at the lilac haired female who only smiled.

'Better grade than me? I haven't heard such a funny joke in a while....' She scoffed mentally, her eyes looking forwards mischievously.

"Well, if you have such amazing memorization, why don't I give you a easy question about the main campus of Kunugigaoka?" Konomi questioned as she looked up at the male.