Chapter 12: DADDY IS HERE FOR YOU!!!

Once Upon an Assassin

Chapter 12

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Most of the class E students had already heard what happened to Nagisa's group. Some of the students saw Karma walking back to the hotel with Konomi protectively wrapped in his arms, hiding her shirt that was ripped.

The information spread like a wild fire. Terasaka laughed, imagining the red head being kind but Sugino who was listening to him landed a punch to him in anger.

Everyone stares at them in shock but after Sugino yelled the condition Konomi was in, they calmed down.

Even Terasaka looked away, slightly affected by the baseball baka's words. Many of them looking away in shame as they took it as a light manner.

Durning this time Karma and Konomi were spending time together.

The lilac haired female had already calmed down and was smiling, sitting at the side of the couch as Karma was applying some ointment to her split lips and bruised cheek.

"Ne, Karma, is your head okay?"

"Hm? Yeah, the bottle was harder than I thought. I didn't expect to get knocked out," the red head laughed as he ruffled his own hair.

Konomi rolled her lilac eyes, standing up and making Karma sit down on the couch so she could look at his head that was struck. Her hands moved to his head, her thin fingers gently pushing aside his red locks.

A small frown made it to her face as her fingers found clumps of dried blood, "See, you aren't fine. I'm surprised you're moving around without any problem. With the impact that guy hit you with, I would expect a concussion," she frowned as she grabbed a towel, wetting it and dabbing gently at Karma's scalp, cleaning off the flaky blood.

The red head wince slightly but allowed the female to take care of him. Using the same ointment he used on her injuries, she gently applied it on the split skin on Karma's head.

A silence fell on them as Konomi quietly worked, searching for any other injuries.

Karma looked at Konomi for a moment, a frown on his face. His hand suddenly grabbed the hem of her shirt lifting it up to expose her stomach.

Although not embarrassed, the lilac haired female looked at him in confusion as he stared at her stomach.

"Nagisa-kun told me after I was knocked out, they punched you in the stomach so they can take you away. This is going to take a while to heal," he grumbled, his fingers tracing her flat stomach.

For a moment, Konomi was confused, but as she looked at her own stomach she winced at the color.

"Ow, I didn't think it was going to be this bad," she grumbled in annoyance as she poked at the skin that was yellow and purple.

Karma grabbed her hand and made her stop, a small scowl on his face.

"The lady at the counter was saying that the onsen has a lot of mineral E in it. That should help with our injuries," Karma commented as he stood up, pulling Konomi's shirt down to hide her stomach.

The lilac haired female's eyes sparkled in excitement as she stood up as well, "Onsen? Mom always talked about it but I've never went before, that's so exciting!" She gasped, smiling energetically.

The red head chuckled at her unusual enthusiasm before standing up.

"I hope you know you aren't allowed to wear swim suits," Karma smirked slyly as he opened the door to the room Karasuma allowed Konomi to calm down in.