Chapter 17: You Pervert! And Being an Assassin?

Once Upon an Assassin

Chapter 17

KONOMI P.O.V.

The classroom was awfully quite, something that was unusual in class E.

"I still can't believe you're the one who caused this....." Nagisa-kun muttered as he stared at the phone that was playing today's news.

Most of our classmates were gathered behind him or watching their own phones.

"Four students from Kunugiaoka junior high were taken in for questioning about extreme physical bullying this morning.

Approximately at noon yesterday, a video was leaked all over social media, which quickly spread all over the world. The video contained four students wearing the Kunugiaoka uniform kicking and beating an unknown male on the floor. In the video, it is visible that the one taking the occurrence stopped the violence and helped the male who was attacked off of the floor before dodging the punches thrown at them. Though the video quickly ended with a crash, the police is hoping to find the person who took the video to make sure they are safe.

The chairman of Kunugiaoka, Asano Gakuho, will be having a meeting today in the afternoon to reveal the punishment such as suspension that the students present in the video will receive.

Currently it is 1:30 in the afternoon with Niko Niko news, have a wonderful afternoon."

I nonchalantly looked down at my nails as the news ended. Though feeling obvious stares, I looked up.

I sweat dropped slightly as I realized most of my classmates were staring at me in disbelief.

"Did you do this for Maehara....?" Sugino-kun questioned as he looked at me with disbelief in his blue eyes.

I shrugged my shoulders, picking at my nails, "I was already at my peak, those main campus students need to learn to just ignore us and not discriminate us," I calmly state before smiling at Maehara.

The said boy grinned widely and sent me a flirtatious wink, pointing to his phone.

"Now, don't start flirting with me, alright? Cause I don't date playboys, let me know when you fixed your habit," I joked, making Maehara pout, holding his chest in fake hurt.

A small chuckle escaped my mouth but when I saw Okano-chan, I immediately looked at her apologetically.

She seemed to see the emotion I wanted to tell her in my eyes and smiles, nodding in understanding.

A small sigh of relief escape my lips. Okano-chan definitely had feelings for Maehara.

"Ah, Nagisa-kun, look at this cute picture I got of Konomi!"

My head snapped up at the familiar voice as it randomly brought in a topic not related to anything from the previous conversation. I stared at Karma with my lilac eyes wide as he showed his screen to Nagisa-Kun and few people.

"Wha-?!"

"What were you guys doing?"

"Kyaaaa!!!!"

A gulped down the lump in my throat and stared at Karma in horror.

By the reaction of my classmates.... This doesn't sound good.

I jumped over my table and lunged for Karma but the red head seemed to have saw my action from the corner of his eyes.

He smiled mischievously and held his phone away from me as he continued to show our classmates.