Chapter 25: Snot is disgusting

Once Upon an Assassin

Chapter 25

Recap:

"Aw, you really don't mean that do you? You'll miss be too much if I stayed away from you," Karma teased as he poked my cheeks.

I growled and grabbed his arm, flipping him over my shoulder. But before he landed on a nearby desk he twisted his body and landed on it while crouching down.

My classmates all took a step back in safe distance as they watched in glee.

It seemed like Karma and I became their entertainment these day. I've become very comfortable with the red haired devil's presence now that I don't feel any guilt when I hurt him. 

Both of us got ready to have a mock fight as our classmates pulled the desk and chair away.

But as the last chair was pulled out of the way, the door of the classroom slammed open revealing Okajima-kun  who was out of breath.

The male with the buzzcut panted as he leaned on his knee.

"Okajima?"

The male calmed down slightly as he stood up straighter.

His hand pointed to the window, "You guys have to come look at this! The pool! Something happened to the pool!!!!"

My eyes met with Karma's golden orbs before I sighed. I cracked my neck before walking out of the circle to get out of the class to follow the rest of my classmates.

What the hell happened to the pool?

KONOMI P.O.V.

I frowned as I eyed the trashed pool. Bottles and bags floated in the water while the lane lines and summer chairs were obviously destroyed.

Looking at the damage, few faces immediately popped in my mind as I connected the dots. And it seemed like I'm not the only one who thought of names.

"Konomi-chan.... Did Terasaka-kun and...."

I turned my attention to the blue haired teen who looked shocked and patted his back as I nod in understanding.

"Most likely," I whispered as my lilac eyes slyly looked at three particular males.

Nagisa-kun on the other hand openly stared at the males, making him catch attention.

"What the hell are you looking at, Nagisa?" Terasaka questioned as he walked up to the sky blue haired teen with his hands stuffed into his pocket.

I sigh and shake my head as the male beside me took a wary step back, moving away from the larger teen.

Terasaka grabbed Nagisa-kun's collar, lifting him up slightly, "Do you think that we're the culprit or something? That's not going to get you anywhere."

Stepping forward, my hands squeeze Terasaka's wrist while a large smile graced my face.

"Now, Ryo-chan, you say that this won't get us anywhere but, do you really think that....? I'm pretty sure they are few people who have reasons to destroy the pool, no? Like someone who despises Koro-sensei?" I questioned as my grip tightened around his wrist, "And it's rather suspicious how defensive you've became. Nagisa-kun was just looking at you because you were smiling so widely. He didn't even say anything."

Terasaka's nose flared in anger at the little nickname I created out of the top of my mind.

Over the months of going to Kunugigaoka junior high and being one of the class E students, I learned few useful things about each of my classmates.