Chapter 16-My Two Crazy Room Mates. Sigh.

Start from the beginning

The other one looked, well, prissy.  She had long brunette hair that cascaded down her back in delicate waves.  It was not dyed.  She also had faded blue eyes the color of light wash jeans. She was about my height with heels.   She was wearing a Monique Lhuillier purple one shoulder cocktail dress with a tight bodice that went down to just below her knees.  (A/N:  I can't post pic, Wattpad is freakin.)  For shoes she wore purple Christian Louboutin peeptoe pumps that belted at the ankles.  For jewelry she wore Swarovski all over.  Silver hoops with little diamonds embedded in them.  Gold heart necklace with diamonds lining the edges.  A simple thin silver bracelet on her left wrist with little diamonds embedded in that.  How could I tell?  I read People.  Wow, this girl was just SWIMMING in cash.

"Hey....," I said nervously as I made these observations in 0.2 seconds, closing the door behind me. 

"Hey!" the pink-haired girl said to me, waving. 

"Hey," the rich one said almost stiffly, looking me up and down. 

"I'm Elle," I said, holding out my hand.

The pixie stared at my hand quizically.  "Really?  Just Elle?  Come on we need full name introductions here!  I bet there are tons of Elles here," she said, smiling.

"Um....  Okay....," I muttered, holding out my hand again.  "Hi, I'm Margarita Noelle Wilson.  Please call me Elle."

She took my hand and shook it, smiling.  "I'm Amoxtli Emily Pfola.  Please call me Moxie," she said. 

Ohhh woowww.....  At least I'm not the only one with a weird name.

I turned to the rich one and stuck out my hand.

She took it daintily and said, "I'm Antoaneta Belle Selynd.  Call me Annie." 

"Naah I'mma call you Tony," said Moxie, throwing herself backwards onto her bed.

"It's Annie," Annie hissed, balling up her fists.

"Well you're Tony to me!" snapped Moxie, glaring at her. 

"Alright Amy....," said Annie, twirling a lock of her hair and turning back to her suitcase.

"IT'S NOT AMY!  Alright bitch, you wanna go?!" yelled Moxie, springing up from her bed and jumping around on the balls of her feet, waving her fists in a boxer's pose.   

Annie made a sound that sounded like a mouse screaming and backed up quickly.  "No no no not the dress!  THIS IS MONIQUE LHUILLIER!" she cried, closing her eyes tightly and backing up against the wall.

"Alright alright guys, GOD!" I said, rolling my eyes.  "Moxie, back off, the priss doesn't wanna fight.  And To - I mean - Annie, chill."

They both shrugged and turned back to their suitcases, while I plopped down onto my bed with my cats and dogs settled around me.

"I thought you weren't allowed to bring pets," said Annie, staring down her nose at them.

"So?" I snapped, and I couldn't help narrowing my eyes at her bitchiness.  "I can do what I want."

"They'll come in and kick you out," she said triumphantly, straightening up.

"And if you tell them I'll kick your prissy little ass and let my dogs chew up your nice Louboutins and my cats scratch up your Lhuillier's," I said, smiling grimly.

"Okay okay okay!  I won't tell!  Just NOT THE DRESS!" she cried, hugging a pretty little summer dress to her chest.

"I like you," Moxie stated, reaching over to give me a fist bump which I of course returned.  "You can stand up to Little Miss Priss over here."  She jerked a thumb in Annie's direction.