Chapter 12-Pierre Bradley

"Entrance?"

Who is it NOW?!

"Who is it?" I asked, rubbing my forehead stressfully.

"Aaron."

What the hell....?  Are all the Bradley boys visiting me in chronological order?  Heehee, big words. 

"Why?" I asked bluntly, cradling Noire in my arms.  She hopped out and skittered down the passage.  Oh Noire....

"Because I want to see you," he said through the door.

Hmmm.  He didn't sound like he wanted to rape me....  I'll take my chances

Atta girl....

I.  HAVE.  A.  BOYFRIEND!

Hey I'm just keeping all options open....

Urgh.....

"Come in!" I called.

I heard the lock click and the door creak open, shutting behind me.

"Hey," I said, looking up at him.

He looked like Daniel Radcliffe (droool) with his black hair and bright blue eyes.  I swear if he were Daniel Radcliffe I could just jump him right now....

Okay bad thoughts lead to bad actions.

"Hey," he said back, just looking at me.

"You wanted?"

"To see you."

"Because?"

"I wanna ask you something."

"And what is that?" I asked, getting off of my bed and walking to stand in front of him.

"Do you play?" he asked, shifting nervously from foot to foot.

What the hell....?  Play?  Like player play?  Or like instrument play?  I'll take my chances.

"Play what?" I asked, eyebrows scrunching together.

"Piano," he said, his blue eyes boring into me.

You have a boyfriend, Elle....

"No.  I always wanted to though," I said, shrugging.

"Yeah, Mom told me.  Do you want me to teach you?" he asked, looking down.

Awww don't do that....

"Ummm.....  Sure....," I said, shifting nervously.

"Great, follow me," he said, walking off.

This just kept getting weirder and weirder....

He led me down to the floor where all their rooms were and I stared longingly at Alex's.  He was out again, trying to convince Kyle to go out for a few drinks while Gracie watched Nathaniel.  His room was a couple doors down, and he opened the door for me.  What a gentleman.

In his room lay a tiny twin sized bed, with two connecting doors leading off to his brother's rooms.  Most of the room was taken up by a grand piano, and various music stands.  There was a large bookcase with music sheets falling out of it and various books on piano and actual books as well.

"Wow," I breathed, staring at it all. 

"Yep," he said, leading me over to the piano. 

He sat down on the bench next to me, a little too close but hey, it was a piano bench.  What could you do?