Sleeping Beauty Part 2

The road trip was long and boring. Usually you stared out the windows, or leaned forward to tease Sam and Dean. If it was a particularly long road trip, you would curl up on the back seat, taking a long cat nap.

But now you could do none of those things. You laid as Sam placed you, unable to scratch the itch on your nose, or move your foot that had fallen asleep. It was unbearable, and you had a feeling you might go crazy before you died.

However, you had noticed subtle changes in your body, your skin felt as if it was drying out from the inside, your mouth was full of cotton, your lips chapped. With being like this for only hours, you wondered what sort of torture was in store for you the next couple of days.

Sam and Dean had stayed silent on the ride home, and you could only imagine what they were doing. Finally, you felt the road underneath the Impala shift, from pavement, to gravel, and you knew they were pulling up to the bunker. Bright lights flooded through the windows, bathing your eyelids in a soft yellow. The engine came to a stop, and the subtle vibration you felt through the seat vanished. 

"Dean, I've got her. Why don't you pray to Cas, see if he can come down and help us out?" You heard Sam say, before the squeak of heavy metal doors indicated that they were sliding out of the Impala. One set of footsteps pounded away, while you heard the door by your feet open.

"Y/N?" Sam's voice asked, a hint of hopefulness to it. When you didn't answer, he sighed, before gently pulling on your legs, pulling you to him. "Damn it, your fading from us already." He muttered, and you wondered what you looked like, if it looked as bad as it already felt. "Don't worry Y/N, Dean and I will figure something out. We always do."

You felt his arms gently slide under your knees and shoulders before lifting you up off the seat. Your head rolled to the side, bumping into his chest. You felt him move, and realized he must be carrying you down the hall. He paused for a moment, and you could almost feel the indecision permeating from him.

"I don't know if I feel comfortable locking you away in your room." He said out loud. "I want you where we can keep an eye on you." With that last statement, he moved on, climbing a couple of stairs, taking you into the library. Taking a couple more steps, you felt yourself being lowered, before you felt soft cushions below you.

Sam must have placed you on the couch that was hidden beside bookshelves in the library. It was your favorite place to lay and relax, and at least this way you would be able to hear what was going on.

Throwing a blanket over your lap, you felt the whisper of Sam's hand as he brushed a lock of hair away from your face. "Don't give up Y/N." He whispered, before walking away, to meet Dean, whose footsteps just sounded in the room.

"Well?" Sam asked, as you heard the slide of chairs being moved.

"I prayed, now we wait. He should come quickly, he always had a soft spot for Y/N." You heard Dean say before popping the top of a beer.

They turned silent, the only sounds in the room were the sounds of pages being rustled, and the keyboard being tapped. When you thought you could die from boredom, you heard a rustling of wings, and you knew your favorite angel had arrived.

"Cas! Finally!" Dean exclaimed.

"I came as fast as I could. What is it? You said something was a matter with Y/N?" Cas asked, in his gravelly voice.

Three sets of foot steps made their way to you, before you could feel their gaze on you. "We were hunting some witches today, and they placed a curse on her. It's the same one they used on the other women." Sam told him.

"And what happened to those other women?" Cas said from above your head.

"They withered away and died." Dean answered.