Possessed Part 2

Inside your mind, you were beating against an invisible wall, pounding until your hands were bloody, screaming until your throat was sore, but even then you didn't stop. You knew that you needed to find a way, somehow, to stop this Demon before he hurt Sam and Dean.

"Please don't do this. Take me instead, and leave. I will do whatever you want, as long as you leave them alone!" You plead, mascara stained tears falling down your cheek. However, your real body, the one being controlled by the Demon was perfectly composed, as he made it saunter down the street, the motels neon sign visible in the distance.

"Shut up bitch!" He yelled inside your head, and you covered your ears, his voice too loud, giving you a headache. "How about this? I have you kill your precious boyfriend and his gigantic brother, then I take you, and you still do whatever I want." He says, his malicious smile echoing on your own lips.

You whimper, knowing it was useless, you were just along for the worst ride of your life.

With purposeful strides, the Demon forces your body into the parking lot of the motel, and your heart drops to your stomach when you see the Impala still parked in front of your motel door.

"Are you ready for some fun?" The Demon asks you, before knocking on the door.

Dean answers, and you notice the whiskey glass in his hand. By the looks of his face, he had been drinking steadily since you had left, and you were afraid it might dull his hunting senses.

"So, you decided to come crawling back and apologize?" Dean slurred.

"Dean!" You heard Sam yell at his brother, before Dean was pushed out of the way, and Sam let you into the room. Sam, who was like a brother to you, hopefully he would notice something was wrong.

"Sam, Dean help! It's not really me!" You yelled, but the Demon just laughed at you.

Dean stumbles back to the table, where an almost empty bottle of whiskey sat. Sam shrugged his shoulders at you, apologizing for his brothers behavior.

"Dean, I'm sorry." The Demon says, and you can't believe how much he sounded like you, he even had your nervous tone down.

"Well sorry ain't going to fix the scratch on Baby is it?" Dean replied, before downing another drink of whiskey. The Demon moves your body closer to Dean, running your hand down his arm.

Sam clears his throat. "You know, why don't I give you two some time to work this out. I might just sleep in the Impala tonight."

You begged Sam to stay, but of course he couldn't hear you. Instead he grabbed his coat and the keys, closing the door behind him.

The Demon forces you to smile at Dean, before he sits next to Dean at the table, your leg brushing against Dean's.

"How can I make it up to you?" The Demon whispers, running your hand up Dean's thigh, and you could feel his strong muscle tensing under your hand.

"Well, that's an idea, but I don't think so, you'd enjoy it too much." Dean told you, pushing your hand away.

The Demon growled, annoyed that his plan of seducing Dean wasn't working.

"Dean, come on, you know you can't stay mad at me forever." The Demon tried again, forcefully putting your hand back onto Dean's, stopping him from taking a drink. Dean glared up at you, before pulling his hand from yours.

"Seriously Y/N, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you lately. First you scratch Baby, now you're acting like a slut. This isn't like you."

"It isn't me, exorcise, the bastard!" You yelled, but the Demon slapped a piece of duck tape over your mouth, effectively silencing you.

Dean stands up, needing to get away from you. He made his way to the bathroom, but the Demon hasn't given up yet, and follows him, placing a hand on Dean's shoulder. Dean tenses beneath it, before turning and giving you a little warning push. The Demon makes your mouth smirk, before shoving Dean back, using some of his Demon powers.

"What the hell Y/N?" Dean yells from where he crashed into the wall.

"Oh come on, I thought the big, bad hunter Dean Winchester would have been smart enough to have figured this out by now." The Demon remarked, and Dean's moss green eyes grew wide as he understood what was going on.

"Get the hell out of her right now, you son of a bitch!" Dean yelled, rushing towards you. The Demon laughed, and it sounded so weird coming from your lips, before he flicked his wrist, and Dean once again flew into the wall, this time unable to move.

"Oh I don't think so. You see, she's in here right now, watching, unable to do anything as I kill you. And you know what's depressing? How much this pathetic slut is in love with you. It's sickening. My head hurts with all her thoughts of you. Do you know she begged me already? She said she would do whatever I wanted if I left you alone."

Tears streamed down your cheeks as you watched your hand take your Demon knife, dragging it down Dean's cheek. He had tears in his eyes as he gazed at you sadly, wishing he could help you.

"After I take you apart piece by piece, Y/N and I are going to have a little fun. Maybe I should possess your brother, force him to have his way with her, before I kill them both. But I bet she would like that, wouldn't she?"

"Shut up!" Dean yelled, and the Demon laughed before shoving the knife tip into Dean's shoulder. He let out a moan, but didn't give the Demon the satisfaction of his pain.

You could hear Sam's voice, as he struggled to open the door. "Dean what's going on in there? I heard fighting." Sam said.

The Demon took his attention off of Dean, and you used the distraction to finally break free from the wall, taking control of your body, even if it was only for a moment.

"Dean, it's me, I can't hold him much longer! " You yelled, before turning the knife towards you. Dean saw the movement, and he tried to stop you, but it was too late.

You knew your control wouldn't last much longer, and you knew you would rather die than see harm come to Sam, and your only love, Dean. Doing the only thing you could think of, you raised the Demon blade, plunging it down into your stomach. You could hear the Demon screaming, as your body flashed orange.

A strangled cry escaped you lips, as you sunk to the floor. Dean was there to catch you, cradling your head in his lap.

"Sam, pray to Cas!" He yelled, tears streaming down his face, as he tried to stop the bleeding. In your heart you knew it was too late, and you stopped Dean's hand with your own, forcing him to meet your gaze.

Coughing blood, you tried to speak. Dean interrupted you, offering false assurances. "Cas will be here any minute, you will be fine. You got that Y/N, don't worry. I'm here with you."

Through the pain you smiled. The pain wasn't too bad, instead you felt a tingling numbness spreading through your body.

"Dean, I'm sorry." You start to say, each word a struggle.

He shakes his head. "You have nothing to be sorry for."

"It's better this way. I'm glad it's me, not you." You say, your voice getting quieter, as your eyelids become heavy.

"Don't say that," Dean begged.

"I had to save you. I love you so much. You whisper, as your eyes closed, and the last breath left your body.

----------------------

You look down at the scene in front of you, sad that you caused Dean so much grief in your dying. As you stand there, you almost missed what Dean whispered into your ear. But you caught it, and it made you smile.

"I love you too, my head strong hunter. Forever and always." He says, through the tears choking him.

You felt a hand on your shoulder, and turned to face a skinny man, dressed in a suit, carrying a pocket watch. From your hunting days you knew it was a Reaper, and you were unafraid.

"Ready?" The reaper asks you, and you nod, taking his hand.

Years later, you glance down from Heaven, keeping an eye on Dean, making sure he didn't join you in Heaven too soon. You smile as you notice the scratch on the back door, a scratch that Dean refused to have fixed.