Tell Death Do Us Part (Pt. 2)

The next morning you woke to an arm stretched over your naked back, and the light on your phone flashing like crazy. Your head hurt, and you couldn't exactly remember where you were. Grabbing the phone, you saw a couple of missed calls, and multiple missed texts from Dean. Sighing, you read the last one. "Please just let me know you are safe." This came a couple of hours ago, and you rocketed off an answer, before your head dropped back down on the pillow.

"Morning." Came the voice next to you, the arm tightening to pull you closer. Rolling over, you smiled at Adam, who leaned in to kiss you lightly. 

"Morning." You said back, climbing out of bed and throwing on some clothes, before standing there, undecided.

"What's a matter?" Adam asked you, sitting up, the sheet falling to his waist, his upper body bare.

"I just don't know what to do. What do you want to do?" You asked him, twirling a strand of hair around your finger, acting completely unlike yourself.

"I have an idea!" He said, looking at you with a twinkle in his eyes. "Let's get married!" 

'What?" You answered him. Yeah you just reunited with the guy, and you realized you were deeply in love with him, but marriage, so soon? "Isn't that a little quick?"

He slipped out of bed in just his boxer shorts, staring at you with a frown on his face. "I thought you loved me, that you would do anything to please me." He told you, and you felt horrible.

"Of course I do, it just was so sudden, it caught me by surprise. Let's get married." You apologized, watching as a smile covered his entire face. Your hesitation was nowhere as strong as the urge to make him happy, no matter the cost.

"So, let's do this. We will go, find you a dress, and find a priest to marry us. Hopefully today." He exclaimed, excited.

You grabbed your phone, intending to tell Dean, hoping he would be happy for you. You sent out one text telling him the news, planning on sending another one when Adam grabbed the phone from you. "Who are you texting?" He asked, anger turning his face red.

"My best friend, Dean. I want him to come to the ceremony." You exclaimed, taking a small step back as Adam raised his fist.

He let it fly, and it connected with the side of your cheek. Gasping in shock and pain, you covered your cheek, looking up at him with tears in your eyes. "Oh my god Y/N, I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me." He apologized, while you stood there, shocked. 

"Adam, what was that for?" You asked, still holding your cheek. 

"I was just jealous, I guess. Please forgive me." He said, and you nodded, wanting to make him happy, needing more than anything to make him happy.

"Of course I forgive you." You answered, a little confused at it though. The old you would have been swinging back at him, before rushing out the door. But before you could concentrate on it anymore, he smiled at you, and you forgot your confused thoughts.

Dean's P.O.V.

I had woken up that morning with a tremendous hang over, immediately remembering what caused me to drink in the first place. Rubbing my hand over my face, I grabbed my phone, excited to see a couple of texts from Y/N. The first one told me she was fine, and safe. But it was the second one that had me rushing through the bunker, yelling Sam's name at the top of my lungs.

"Dean what is it?" Sam asked, rushing out of the kitchen, his gun in his hand.

"Y/N! She's getting married!" I exclaimed, relieved when it finally sunk into that thick skull of his that something wasn't right.