The FBI

Sam Winchester x Reader
Synopsis: You work a normal job as a nanny, when the FBI visits. They aren't what you expected, and you find yourself falling for one.

You sigh, as you watch your two charges fight over the same toy. Wishing you could call it a day, go home and crawl in bed, you walk over, and take the toy away from both of them. They stare up at you, tears in their eyes. Kayla, the 4 year old and the oldest, spoke.

"I was playing with it. But Nick tried to take it away!" She wailed, making Nick cry too. Nick was only two, and loved to copy everything his sister did.

"Enough!" You yelled, loud enough to make them stop. "Kayla, it's time for lunch, go to the table, and take Nick with you. No fighting!"

She complied, and you finished putting their lunches together, placing it in front of them. As soon as you started to sit down, the doorbell rings. Of course, you muttered to yourself, as you look into the peep hole. Two men were standing in front of the door, both in suits, and both very handsome. The shorter one had dirty blonde hair, with green eyes. The taller one had long brown hair, and gorgeous hazel eyes. There was something about him, that drew you to him.

You open the door a little bit. "Can I help you?"

The shorter one, who still toward over you, spoke first. "Yes Ma'am, we are from the FBI, and need to ask you some questions. Can we please come in?"

You open the door wider, letting them in. Kayla walks in, "Who are they?"

"Kayla, go back and watch your brother." You told her, surprised when she listened.

You show the two men into the living room, perching on the couch. The shorter one sits across from you, while the taller one stands near the fireplace. You had a hard time keeping your eyes off of him, and it seemed he had the same problem.

"This won't take very long, then you can get back to your childre," he said.

"They aren't mine, I'm just the nanny." As you said that, you swore you saw a look of relief cross his face.

"I'm agent Mulder, and this is Agent Smith. We are investigating the accidents that have recently happened. Have you noticed anything weird in the neighborhood recently?"

You thought back to the past few days. You've been working a lot of overtime recently, not leaving until 9 or 10 every night.

"I haven't been leaving until late at night and I have seen kids outside, which I had thought weird. Most kids should be in bed by then."

The two agents shared a look, then the tall one, Agent Smith, turned torwards you. "Ma'am, are you staying late again tonight?"

"Yes, and please call me Y/N. Their mom is out of town, so I will actually be staying the night."

Agent Mulder stood up, "Please keep the children inside today, just to be safe. And here is my card. Call if you notice anything."

You walk them to the door, shaking their hands. Agent Smith holds your hand a little longer than necessary, and you blush at the current of electricity that runs between the two of you.

"Please don't be afraid to call. For anything."

You watch as they drive away, then head back to the dining room to make sure the two kids hadn't killed each other yet. However you were surprised at what you saw. Both kids were sitting nicely at the table, using very nice manners as they ate their lunch.

"Y/N, I'm still hungry. Can we have ice cream?" Kayla asked you, taking her plate to the sink.

"Yes, please Y/ N.?" Nick chimed in