Your Cheating Heart Part 2

Sam and Dean raced out of your bedroom, you following close on their heels. Rounding the corner to the main room, you smash into Dean's back as he suddenly stopped.

"What the hell?" He muttered, and you glanced over his shoulder, your mouth dropping open in surprise. In front of you, in what used to be a somewhat tidy room, were six voluptuous women, all looking dangerous.

"Dean, don't tell me you slept with all these women!" You tell him, earning a glare in response.

"Hell no, just that bitch over there, and we didn't get very far before you came home, thank god." Dean said, nodding his head in the blondes direction.

She smiled, before strutting her way towards the three of you, stopping when she was three or four steps away. "Hey there handsome. Miss me?" She purrs. You were disgusted by the look she was giving Dean, like he was a big tall glass of water, and she had been in a desert for a week.

"What do you want?" Sam asked, and she turned her attention onto him, licking her lips suggestively.

"Well since you came home early and ruined my plans, my girls and I came to finish what I started last night." She said.

"Honey, why don't you stop beating around the bush, and tell us what you're really after." Dean said, annoyed, which made you think he had been telling the truth all along.

Taking a second to glance around the room, you noticed something important on the security camera.

"Sam." You whispered, tugging on his sleeve. "They're shifters." You pointed, showing him where their eyes glowed on the screen.

"So, what do a bunch of shifters want with us?" Sam asked, and Dean turned to him surprised.

"Wow, pretty, and smart. Well I was hoping that after I gave Dean the roofie, he and I would have some fun before my girls and I got what we wanted. You have a book here, and we need it."

Dean was done with the talking, and raised his gun, shooting her in the forehead, and she dropped to the ground. The rest of the shifters rushed forward, and the three of you soon became busy fending off the attacks of barely clad shifters.

"Where the hell did you get your bodies from?" You asked the shifter you were battling, a tall, lanky, red haired woman.

"From the strip joint in town." She replied, before punching you in the stomach. Grunting, you kicked your leg out, catching her behind the knee, and knocking her to the ground.

"Really Dean, you brought home a stripper? " You argued, as you fought to hold down the red haired shifter.

Dean was busy fighting two off at once, a small Asian, and another blonde haired shifter. "Now, Y/N? You really want to fight about this now?"

Stabbing your shifter through the heart with your silver knife, you stood up and faced him. "Why not?"

Dean elbowed the Asian chick before stabbing the blonde one, killing her. Sam was busy fighting off a tall African American with impressive biceps, but he didn't seem to need any help.

Just then, you were tackled from behind, a very curvy auburn haired shifter holding you down.

"Y/N!" Dean yelled.

"So now you're worrying about me!" You yelled, flipping yourself over so you were face to face with the shifter.

"Didn't you hear her? She drugged me! I didn't really cheat on you!" Dean yelled back, finally able to stab the Asian chick in her heart, dropping her.

You stabbed your shifter, before Dean came over and pulled her off of you. Sam came over, sweating, but otherwise unscathed.

The three of you looked around at the mess you had to clean up, dead bodies everywhere, along with the broken glass and chairs.

Still rushing with adrenaline from the fighting, you walk over to Dean, who is glancing at you, uncertainty in his eyes. Pulling your arm back, you punch him as hard as you could, in the jaw.

Cussing, you hop up and down, holding your hand. Dean is holding his jaw, moving it back and forth, but with a slight smile on his face.

"What was that for?" He finally asked, glaring at Sam who was chuckling.

"Don't you ever cheat on me again!" You yelled, tears of frustration seeping out of your eyes.

"Sweatheart, I already told you, it wasn't my fault! And we didn't actually do anything!" Dean told you, pain in his eyes at the thought that you still didn't trust him.

"I know it wasn't you, but it still hurt. Next time you do anything like that, you will be one of the bodies on the floor. Got it?" You said, poking your finger in his chest.

"Yes Ma'am. " He replied, earning a slap on the shoulder from you.

Just like that, the fight left you, and all your exhaustion came back, and you slumped against Dean.

He gently picks you, carrying you down the hallway, playing you in his bed, ignoring your arguments.

"Shh, stay in bed, Sam and I will clean up the mess. It's the least I can do after all the trouble I caused." Dean said, turning to leave the room.

"Dean?" You mumbled, almost asleep.

"Yeah Baby?"

"If f you weren't planning on cheating, why did you stay back?"

He sat down on the edge of the bed, and you opened one eye, nervously waiting for the answer. He ran his hand through his hair, before cupping something in his pocket.

"I stayed back, because I had some shopping to do. I needed to buy this." He explained, showing you the black velvet box in his hand.

Your breath catching in your throat, you watched as he opened the box, revealing a small gold ring with a shiny diamond in the center.

Dean got down on one knee, holding the box in front of him. "Y/N, I love you more than anything in this world, and that scares me. But I know I can't live without you. Would you marry me?"

Tears running down your face, you jump out of bed, throwing yourself into Dean's arms. Laughing, he falls to the floor, cushioning your fall. He places the ring on your hand, and you hear clapping from the door. Through your happy tears, you Sam leaning against the door, a big grin on his face, and you couldn't believe how emotional today had been, but how well everything had worked out.

You glance back down at your adorable hunter, seeing only love in his deep green eyes, and you gently pressed your lips to his, feeling as if you could burst from happiness.